𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

Things didn't get better after Valentine's Day. It was as if Sylvie and Sam's relationship was barely holding on by a thread and the tension in the band was close to snapping into chaos. Sylvie was softly humming some words while playing on the keyboard while the other guys were silently doing their own thing.

"Well, I don't wanna stay here
I wanna be in your arms by the sea
Studying your freckles curiously
Focused on your eyes so delicately
" She hummed softly while taking breaks in between and writing down the words and notes. Oliver looked at the notes and started following them on his bass. He looked at Sylvie for approval and she nodded for him to continue as she joined him on the keyboard.

"I just wanna stay outside till 6 a.m.
Even though I hated it then
I've only gone and stumbled into a dream
But will I ever be the one that you see while falling asleep?
While falling asleep
" Evan had slowly joined in and so did Sam, creating the course of a song that brought back the connection, but not with Emmett. Sylvie noticed him sitting on a chair with a glum look and glossy eyes.

"Emmett?" She asked him carefully and he looked up at her.

"Please don't leave us?" He begged with tears in his clear blue eyes, making him look like a kid begging his mother to protect him against the monster in the closet.

"Emmett," Sylvie sighed with a broken heart and quickly hugged him. He buried his head in her shoulder and she softly held him as he cried like how he used to with his mother when they moved again. She softly took his hand, tears in her eyes to and made him look at her.

"No matter what, I will never leave you guys." She promised and Emmett nodded as the other guys joined in on the hug and together they all just sat there, fearing the worse for everyone and everything.

Sylvie leaving Sunset Curve, and therefor leaving her relationship and eventually the friendships.

☁️✨💿✨☁️

"It was terrifying," Mallory exclaimed at the next bsc meeting

"It was terrifying," Mallory exclaimed at the next bsc meeting. "Byron said his entire life flashed before his eyes. But he's only ten, so there wasn't that much life to get through." She joked and Sylvie couldn't help but laugh.

"Mallory," Jessi scolded softly. "I'm just so glad he's okay."

"Me too. He only got six stitches, but it was, like, a thousand bucks a stitch." Mallory added and Sylvie softly winced.

"The American health-care system strikes again." Dawn sighed in disappointment.

"Claire's birthday's coming up and she wanted this big, carnival-themed party, but now my parents say we can't spend the money," Mallory said and Sylvie frowned at that.