𝙞𝚇. 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎

There's a legend going around from all the way back to the Greek Gods.

The legend goes that the world used to be roamed by creatures with two heads, four legs, four arms and two hearts. Together they formed a whole and they were happy and in love. But the Gods were jealous of that love and fulfilment. And in a jealous fit of rage, they split the creatures and scattered them around.

Those creatures are now known as humans, and it's their lives job to find their other half. The person they need to be whole. Their soulmate.

Sylvie used to think that soulmate theory was the most beautiful one out there. But as she got surrounded by breaking love, her belief in the term 'soulmate' seem to fade with every passing second.

☁️✨💿✨☁️

The moment Sylvie let Marcus and Jessica know she would be taking the deal it was as if a switch got flipped in her life

The moment Sylvie let Marcus and Jessica know she would be taking the deal it was as if a switch got flipped in her life. All of a sudden her life was filled with meetings, sound checks, making music, photoshoots and more. They had even already planned her first performance at a small benefit concert they were hosting where other artists would be playing, too.

Sylvie shouldn't be happier with what was happening. Her dreams were coming true and she going to become a star.

But she wasn't. Yes, she was grateful and excited and she wanted to do this, for Mimi. But she felt lonely. She didn't have Oliver's kind words and gentle eyes, Emmett's funny comments and excitement, Evan trust and comfort and most of all she didn't have... you know who.

Every time Sylvie heard or even thought of him her heart started aching, her stomach started turning and the tears started running. She missed him so much and without the feeling of her—the locket in between her collarbones she felt incomplete. And it was all her fault. She lost her other half.

Without the band, she felt incomplete. But she made her choice, and she was going to give it her all.

"You have a photoshoot and fitting at four, then writing at five, small break from five forty-five till six, another writing session from six till half-past and after that, you're done," Effie told Sylvie as they walked through the school halls. One person she did still have was Effie, she was also now her assistant.

"Alright, I can make my homework in my break and finish it at home, luckily don't have a club meeting and I can breathe at... I can breathe." Sylvie said to herself as she tried to keep everything straight in her head.

"Don't look," Effie told her quickly and Sylvie looked up.

"What are you—" She locked eyes with Sam as they passed each other in the hallway. Time slowed down and all Sylvie could see was him before her eyes clouded up again. Oliver and Emmett pulled Sam away just as Effie pulled Sylvie away, making time speed up again just as the bell rang.