𝚅𝙸. 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍"

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕"

𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 finished taking off all of her winter gear and joined her sister Stacey to the stairs to walk towards Claudia's room

"Okay, so please correct me if I'm wrong. But, basically, you and Sam kissed and you liked it but then you didn't so then you ignored him and then you guys fought but then made up and now back to being friends and fake dating but you now think you might like him but also don't." Claudia asked a bit confused as everyone except for Mary Anne was there and the Claudia and Stacey were painting their nails while Kristy sat next to the phone.

"Yeah, basically. But I don't like him. I think," Sylvie replied and Stacey sighed.

"You cried for an hour straight after you guys fought," She said and Sylvie shot her a glare.

"If it makes you feel any better I think Sam is going through the same dilemma," Kristy said and at that Sylvie perked up.

"Really?" She asked but when she saw the girls smirk at her she sunk down again. "Not that I care," She scoffed. Then Mary Anne walked in, with another girl. But Kristy wasn't all too happy about it.

"As president, all guests should be run by me. It's in the bylaws," She stated.

"We have bylaws now?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, in the Club constitution I wrote over break. Do you ever check your email?" Kristy asked.

"The only thing I checked was how many Scooby-Doo movies there were," Sylvie replied. At that, the girls looked at her a bit weirdly. "What? Scooby-Doo is good," She said.

"I brought Dawn with me today because she's a great friend and a great babysitter. Things were quiet over the holidays, but now the clients are back. We're gonna need another sitter, or else we'll get overstretched," Mary Anne explained.

"She's not wrong," Sylvie muttered before quickly looking away when Kristy shot her a look.

"Well, as the last new girl in town, I'm thrilled Dawn is here. And about those bylaws, anything about kicking jobs to members who spent way too much on holiday gifts/riding boots?" Stacey asked as she and Dawn joined Sylvie on the bed.

"Second that. I have a roll of handmade washi paper being held at Dick Blick," Claudia added.

"Me too, the new book from the Truly Devious trilogy is coming out soon and lord knows that the moment I step foot in a bookshop I'm no leaving with just one book," Sylvie said as she smiled at the thought of books.