𝚅. 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝

Sylvie was all out of it as she mindlessly doodled in her notebook, trying to undo the mess of the yarn boll in her head she called her thoughts. After her talk with Stacey and Jessica, she started thinking that maybe she should take the deal. She loved the band with everything in her heart, but this had been her dream since she was little. Shouldn't they be supportive of her?

"Sylvester, duck!" Sylvie looked up and just managed to dodge the football that was flying straight towards her face.

"What the hell?" She cried out in shock. "Who did that?" She demanded and everyone immediately pointed at Emmett.

"Um... sorry?" He tried sheepishly and Sylvie sent him a smile before throwing the football straight at him with a glare. Sam chuckled softly before looking back at his girlfriend, quickly frowning when he saw her face fall back into a blank face. Something that normally didn't mean anything good.

Sylvie was like a blank canvas. Confusing, blank and hard to read. But then she'll show everything all at once. Shocking people and hurting them. But Sam knew she was trying to unlearn that habit, something that she was still working on.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked Sylvie as he sat down next to her and push some hair out of her face. After he heard her talk to Jessica at the gala, he was starting to think she was taking the deal. Something he was thinking all more often as he watched the guilty look in her eyes and her nervous habit of fiddling with her locket. Their locket.

"I'm fine, just stuck on this song." She said and Sam looked at her notebook, confused when he didn't see Determinate, a song they all liked.

"I didn't know you were working on this one again." He said as he scanned the scribbling of As Long As I Have You.

"Marcus and Jessica suggested that I finish this to see if we're on the same line song writing-wise," Sylvie explained as she felt she was betraying the guys. She hadn't excepted anything yet, but the fact she was talking with Orpheum Records felt like stabbing them in the back.

"They don't like Determinate?" Oliver asked as he, Evan and Emmett joined the conversation.

"They liked it, but they just asked me if I had something close to Perfect Harmony."

"So, they want you to be what? A girl writing love and breakup songs?" Emmett asked.

"Excuse me, there's nothing wrong with that. Look at Taylor Swift, Adele and Olivia Rodrigo." Sylvie shot back and Emmett put his hands up in defence.

"Well, do you like the song you're working on?" Evan asked as he put on his jacket for warmth. There were many pins on his jacket including ones of fandoms, bands and the pan flag.

"I do like it, but my head's just kinda full right now," Sylvie replied as she let out a small sigh.

"Then let's empty it," Oliver said as he sprung up and pulled Sylvie with him.

"What are you doing?" She asked him confused as he started twirling her around and moving around the room.

"Dancing, wait," He grabbed his phone and put on Shake It Off. "That's better." He smirked as Emmett jumped up.

"I stay out too late" He sang and pointed at Oliver while Evan and Sam stood up.
"Got nothing in my brain" Oliver continued as the guys started dancing if that was what you could call it.
"That's what people say, mm, mm" Evan picked up.
"That's what people say, mm, mm" Sam finished as they all looked at Sylvie who chuckled before letting go.

"I go on too many dates
But I can't make 'em stay
At least that's what people say, mm, mm
That's what people say, mm, mm" She sang as she started dancing. Together, they all basically screamed the rest of the song while doing the weirdest dance moves. Emmett and Oliver tried to salsa together and Sam twirled around Sylvie while Evan did the running man.