𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗'"

"𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗'"

"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎"

Sylvie held Kristy's arm while covering her eyes and Mary Anne holding her other arm while Claudia led the girls into Mary Anne's new room

"Ready? Three, two, one!" The girls removed their hands and gasped in shock. Sylvie looked around the room in shock, the room looked completely different than before, but not in a bad way.

"Oh, my God!" Stacey gasped. "This rug is my husband!"

"Congratulations," Sylvie smiled at her little sister which she returned.

"I love the purple! It's so..." Dawn began.

"Pop, yet regal," Claudia finished.

"Exactly!"

"This looks like a room my mum stages for buyers, and that's a compliment," Kristy said.

"This pillow... I'm divorcing the rug and marring this pillow," Stacey said with a straight face.

"I'm sorry mister rug, loves hard," Sylvie said to the rug causing the girls to laugh.

"Mary Anne, what do you think?" Claudia asked the curly-headed girl.

"Uh, it's very purple, but great." She complimented. Sylvie swung her arm around the girl and hugged her with the other girl soon joining. Sylvie only soon noticed Mary Anne stare at the blank wall above her bed. Something wasn't right.

☁️✨💿✨☁️

That night Sylvie sat on one of the bean bags in Evan's garage while the other guys worked on putting their instruments away. Everything was fine except for the fact that Sam and Sylvie were basically back to hating each other. No one knew what happened except for Evan. The only thing they knew was that they stopped fake dating and somehow after kinda getting along went back to hating each other.

"Just me and the stars can get lonely," Sylvie hummed as she doodled in her notebook.

"What song's that?" Oliver asked her as he sat next to her with his bass on his lap.

"Dear Patience by Niall Horan," She said with a small smile. Oliver nodded and then softly started playing the bassline of the song. Sylvie sat up straight and started smiling as she listened to the song."Dear Patience

If I pour my heart out, can you keep a promise?

'Cause the situation

Is like a mountain that's been weighing on my conscience