𝚅. 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢"

"𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢"

"𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢"

"𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 get out of bed," Stacey said as Sylvie laid flat on her stomach on her bed with her face stuffed in her pillow

"Nownwdkubwq," She mumbled.

"What?" Stacey asked confused. Sylvie sighed and lifted her head just a bit and looked at her little sister.

"No, I don't want to get out of bed, because Claudia's house is right next to Sam's house and I cannot, I repeat, cannot! See his face right now. I already had to cancel the last band meeting and pretend I'm sick so I can avoid him at school." She explained and put her face back in her pillow and Stacey softly put her hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, it's nothing bad! You guys just had a huge romantic kiss which might make you realize that you actually like him while you two are fake dating—scrap that I would never want to leave the house as well," Stacey replied and Sylvie let out another annoyed cry. "Okay, how about? We disguise you! And I'll be on the lookout so that if I see Sam I'll warn you so you can hide or run," She suggested.

"Fine. But if I die you're paying for my funeral," Sylvie replied and finally got out of bed. She sighed as she felt her phone go off again. She picked it up and saw it was Sam. She quickly put her phone away and Stacey looked at her.

"It's gonna be fine, Sylv. If there's one thing you're good at then it's solving problems. Even if sometimes you're the one creating them," She said and Sylvie threw a pillow at her head.

💿

Sylvie sighed as she saw Sam try to text her ones again and put her phone in her pocket. The girls beside Stacey had no idea what happened and Sylvie didn't really plan on telling them. She looked around the room as she saw that no one was really doing anything and were mostly waiting for the phone rang. And it did. Stacey stood up and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Baby-Sitters Club. She wants to talk to you, Mary Anne," Stacey handed the phone to Mary Anne and all the girls looked at her.

"Hello?" She was listening for a while and then replied. "I don't- No, I mean, yes. I'm free," The girls looked at her confused as she spoke to the mystery person. "I think," All the girls were really confused now. People aren't supposed to choose their sitter.