𝙸𝚇. 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚎

"𝙾𝚑, 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗, 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝"

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝"

𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 Stacey tried to feed her some chicken-noodle-soup.

"Sylvie, you have to eat something," Stacey sighed as she put the spoon down.

"Why? So that I can just throw it up again?" Sylvie shot back. As she sunk back in her pillow.

"Stacey has a point, Sylvester. You have to eat something of you want to get better," Evan said as he sat on one of her beanbags and Emmett sat in another one while Oliver sat at her desk and Sam sat on the end of her bed.

"Evan's right. The show's this Sunday, you have to relax and try to get better," Oliver said with a small smile.

"So, Sylvie? Eat the damn soup," Emmett joked and Sylvie rolled her eyes with a small smile.

"Fine. Stacey, soup me," She said to her sister and Stacey carefully fed her the soup. "You know, it's actually kinda—no I have to throw up again," Sam quickly handed her the bucket and Sylvie threw up in it.

"I think we should leave the soup," Sam said as he carefully rubbed her back as she still hung over the bucket.

"I hate this!" Sylvie said as she felt like garbage.

"I'll get you some more medicine," Stacey smiled softly and left her room.

"Maybe we need to rewrite one of the songs so just us guys sing it. Maybe if you sing less you can safe your energy for the other three," Evan said and Sylvie sighed.

"You're right. Give my notebook," She said and Oliver handed her the notebook.

"What are you doing?" Emmett asked as he tried to see what she was doing seeing as she was writing a lot.

"Now or Never. I changed it so it's just you guys. We start with Now or Never, then we do Edge of great, then we do Perfect Harmony and end with Stand Tall. That will give me extra time to recover and prepare," She explained after coughing a little bit. Evan stood up and grabbed the notebook and nodded.

"This is good," He smiled and handed Oliver the notebook so he could look at it.

"Are you sure about it?" Oliver asked.

"I'm sure, you guys got this," She smiled softly.

"Do I have to sing?" Emmett asked as he finished looking at it.