40

Waning! It gets kinda graphic toward the end

Jaces pov-

Well shit. I always have tried to be the player that cares but doesn't care, I've always tried to be the guy that everyone hates but can't help but like because I'm so honest. I never wanted to ruin anyone but my game pieces lives, the other girls are completely innocent and the most innocent is raven: I don't know why I have such a soft spot for her.

It could be the blue of her eyes that some how just looks so pure and innocent. She doesn't deserve to be put through this, she's so quiet.

"I'm sorry, raven" I apologized as I pulled into my drive way. I haven't spoken since she told me he did this to her because of the game. "I really am, I can't believe any guy, no anyone would ever hurt you like this" I spoke softly and my gaze toward her was even softer.

"It's not your fault, he gets mad like this all the time" she spoke so quietly it sounded like just the sound of her voice could put me soundly asleep, it's so soothing.

"Wait has he done this before!" I yelled accidentally. She turned her body away from me and looked out the window as if she didn't want to say. "Raven.." My voiced mimicked hers when she spoke. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me.

"Yes," she said and I laid my head against the steering wheel. The only thing I could think about is if a guy ever laid their hand on my little sister. They wouldn't be breathing and I would be in jail.

"Why did you stay with him if he does this shit?"

"It's not like I can leave, if he hits me when I'm in a relationship with him-" I cut her off seeing her point.

"Then imagine when you break up with him" I finished her sentence for her and laid my head back against the headrest of my seat.

I'm getting so pissed and stressed out over this when I could just simply solve the problem. He has guns, I can get some too. I can kill him.

"No" raven snapped at me and I jump at the loudness of HER voice. "You will not get guns and you will not kill anyone. I won't let you ruin your life over this. I'm fine this is the worse he's ever done and that's because of the virginity game. I'll be fine" she promised and I shook my head at how brainwashed he has her.

"Do you think he loves you?" I asked and she nodded confidently "do you love him?" I asked and what she said actually shocked the hell out of me.

"No," she spoke just as confidently "I know he loves me and because he loves me so much It destroys him inside to know I don't return the same feelings and that's why he beats me. That's why he rapes me," I hit my head off my steering wheel repeatedly till she grabbed my arm and made me look at her. "Stop" she quietly stated

"I'm trying so damn hard not to drive back to his house and kill him and you keep added on to what a piece of shit he is and it's making it harder to fight the urge" I warned her

"I'm sorry" she apologized

"Let's just go in" I suggested and she agreed we both exited the car and I waited for her to get beside me so I could open my door.

I let her walk through first, and I followed close behind. I placed my hand on the small of her back directing her through my house.

"You can sleep up stairs in my bed, if you want" I told her knowing my mom would flip out if I had some random girl on our couch.

"Oh no, I don't want to take over your bed." She said her voice small

"I insist, I'm fine" I smiled to her even though she could see me.