Chapter 5

Update time!(:

Baileys pov-

The whole way through the zoo I was laughing because Isaac and Carter were cracking jokes on each other left and right. Every time an animal was ugly or was doing something gross they would yell out that it was one of them.

We were walking out of the zoo when I felt Isaac put his hand on my lower back. I was tempted to grab his hand and pull it away but I decided i'd let it go.

"So can we go pick up my friend Lyndsey?" I asked when we were all settled in the car. I didn't really feel comfortable being around to guys by myself.

Isaac smiled back at carter

"Yeah, we can go get her" Carter said with a smirk back to Isaac. I looked between the two with suspicion.

To: Lyndsey
Hey girly get ready I'm about to pick you up to go to a pool party!

From: Lyndsey
Omg! Yay! Ilysm. Hot guys!

I shook my head and laughed at her text. Isaac drove me back to my house to get my bathing suit. Carter and Isaac walked in with me, I went to go up my stairs when I noticed both the boys were following me.

"What are you doing?" I asked after stopping

"going upstairs" Isaac answer with a 'duh' tone

"I have to get dressed, your not coming with me" I gently placed my hand on Isaac's chest and pushed him down the the steps. I walked back up the steps into my room. I opened my dresser looking for my bikini, which of course would pick today to go missing.

I went to my closet and looked in the boxes.

"Yes!" I cheered as I pulled out the pink and silver swimwear.

I stripped myself of my clothes and put the bikini on. I grabbed a pair of short jean shorts and a pink tank top. I looked in my mirror on the wall. Once I had pulled my hair into a pony tail and put on some makeup I was ready to go.

I walked down the steps looking for the two idiots I had left standing at the bottom of the steps not even 10 minutes ago.

"Isaac? Carter!" I yelled looking for them. Where did they go? I heard faint voices from the kitchen, I quickly made my way to the room. When I walked in i saw Isaac and carter sitting at the table watching my sister do yoga.

"Hey B!" Ally said while doing another yoga pose, I watched as both the boys watched her. I went over to them both and smacked them in the back of the head.

"Let's go pervs" i grabbed them by their shirts and pushed them out the kitchen

"Have fun!" Ally yelled as we walked out the door.

"I'd like to hang out with you're sister" carter said with a smirk

"My fist would like to hang out with you face" I retaliated getting into Isaac's car.

"My dick would like to hang out with your mouth" Carter shot back, my mouth formed a 'O' shape

"Carter!" I yelled causing more laugher to erupt from the two.

"My tongue would like to hang out with your vagina" Isaac added while sticking his tongue out an flipping it in a suggestive manner making my face turn a red color. I smacked his arm

"Isaac!" I yelled much like I did with Carter

"My fingers would like to hang out with her vagina too" Carter said sticking two fingers up making Isaac and himself laugh even more. I was completely uncomfortable being the only person in this car with a vagina. I need Lyndsey!