Chapter 32

Sophie's pov-

I quickly fixed my makeup and ran a brush through my hair. I didn't want to look a mess when Ben got here.

I don't know why he's coming, I thought we settled this! I thought we came to an understanding. I'm not sure what I want right now but I know being in a relationship isn't it. I knew it was going to be harder to cut Ben off then it was with Dana, mainly because Dana was miles away and I had a reason to ignore him.

Ben has done nothing wrong for me to ignore him, if anything I'm the bitch for breaking up with him. He's been nothing but perfect to me and I feel bad that I ended things with him for that reason. It doesn't make much sense when i think it over to myself but its what I need to do, I just don't want to be with Ben right now.

The knock sounded from downstairs but I didn't make an effort to go down to answer it. Ben will want to speak in private anyways, and as I had expected Ben walked into my room not bothering to knock.

"Hey" I greeted him with a warm smile, he returned it. "Ben if-" I tried to end the conversation before it started, I hate to see the expression on his face when I tell him how I feel about a relationship between us.

"Soph, I'm not here to discuss that. I'm here to ask a single question" he says cutting me off

"What's the question?" I asked my eyes trying to read his expression but I couldn't find any emotion just a small smile on his lips. Bens hand landed On top of mine as he sat beside me on the edge of my bed.

"First before the question, I need permission to do something.. Just in case the answer isn't one I like" I looked at him and I could see the slight redness in his eyes that he must have tried to get rid of with eyedrops.

"You weren't crying or anything right?" I asked without meaning to.

my heart can't take it if he has been crying over me again.

"No.." I could see his hesitation to tell me "I was smoking, I tried to hide it from you because I know how you feel about it" Ben confessed

I hate when he smokes, he only does it when he's stressed. Ben wont admit that's why he smokes but Dana told me every time he would feel nervous or anxious he would pull out his secret stash.

"It's fine Ben, we aren't together anymore. You can do whatever you want" I said "you have permission by the way.. To whatever you asked it for" I laughed a little and he chuckled

"Thank you" I went to say 'you're welcome' but his lips cut me off as they pressed against mine. I didn't push him away, I couldn't.

Bens hands went to cup my face as he applied more pressure and the kiss began to get rougher as I let him push me back onto the bed. He pried my mouth open so his tongue could roam my mouth. Bens tongue found mine and they seemed to fight over dominance, his winning as normal.

He continued the rough make out while his hands roamed down my body, touching and creasing every part of it. My hands went to the bottom of his shirt and moved inside to run up his smooth stomach then I pulled his shirt over his head.

His lips moved along my jaw and down my neck, his hands traveling up my thighs and into my shirt. Bens hands cupped my breast under my shirt and massaged gently making a moan leave my lips. Bens lips were placed on mine again while both his hand were busy. One massaging my breast the other rubbing me between my thighs over my jeans.

'We should stop' I thought but when I tried to verbalized my thought it came out as a moan.

Not to soon Ben was locking my door and then we were stripping off each others clothing. I knew this shouldn't happen but maybe it needed to.