Chapter 20

Update time!

Jace's pov-

To win the virginity game you have to be more then just "hot" you have to be charming, smart and persuasive. You have to be able to out smart the girls, charm them and be able to talk them into having sex with you, being "hot" isn't enough.

So far my game plan has been to make the girls I placed as my game piece miserable, my motive has changed. I want to break the girls apart, piece by piece tear them down. This cruel yes, but not half as cruel as I bet these girls have been to others.

Mari got into my car and we were on our way home from the party. Mari hasn't spoken to me since I made a comment about being easy.

"So I'm betting it will take me a record of 3 days for you to have sex with me. Only because you hate me though" I chuckled she glared over at me then looked out the window "how many guys have you slept with? I'm guessing 12" I stated joking of course.. With a hint of honesty. Like I've said before Mari strikes me as the type of girl to sleep with any male that looks at her.

"You're such a jerk" she whispered her sight still out the window.

"You've know that for a while now. Remember you told jade that all the time" I said looking over to her quickly then turning to look back at the road in front of me.

"Did you really have feelings for jade or something? You're going through an awful lot to get revenge" she said looking to me now

I remained quiet for a minute thinking about what I should say. The truth was I did care about jade.. A lot, almost in love. She was a bitch, she was sometimes a slut but I loved her.

Can I tell my enemy this though? Would it give her anything? Nothing she could really use against me, if she told jade is only deny I said anything. This could be to my advantage, let her feel she's breaking through my shell.

"Yeah, I did. I loved her very much" I stated not looking over at her. I was ready for an "awe" or I was ready for her to laugh and make fun either way I was ready. The car was silent, nothing but the sound of the tires on the road was heard.

What's she thinking? Silent is the most dangerous.

"I'm sorry" Mari spoke quietly I turned to look at her. She was staring right at me with pleading eyes.

"What?" I asked in ever would have ever predicted Mari saying those words to me. I didn't even know she knew how to pronounce the word "sorry" and "I'm" in the same sentence.

"I'm sorry Jace, I didn't really think you cared about jade. If I would have known you both loved each other the same.. I would have never have interfered" she timidly said I've never heard her speak so quietly.

"Well it's to late now" i muttered pulling into Mari's house.

I parked the car and we sat in silence again. I was waiting for her to exit my car but she remained inside.

"My mom and dad aren't home-" I interrupted her

"Look I was 3 days late" I laughed referring to me betting if sleep with we within 3 days.

"No! I don't want you to come in. I was wondering if I could.. Maybe come to your house? I hate staying in this house alone" she mumbled looking away from me. I didn't answer I just started my car and pulled off as my answer.

~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

We pulled into my garage and got out, I didn't wait for Mari as I pulled open the door that led into the house.