Chapter 18

Update time

** not edited **

Sophie's pov-

It wasn't a surprise when nick showed up at the house. McKinsey had called me telling me nick told her he was stopping over here then heading to her place.

I also knew nick wasn't happy about Jace. So Ben and I weren't really interested In what nick had to say, I whispered to Ben to come upstairs.

When Ben and I headed up stairs Ben pressed his lips to mine, I deepened the kiss as his hands moved up my shirt pulling it from my body. He hungrily kissed down my neck, his hands went to my shorts pulling them down my legs roughly.

Ben cupped my thighs and pulled me up so my legs wrapped around his waist and leaned me up against my wall. My hand peeled his shirt from his body and I let my hands run over his smooth hard chest. He stared at me then pressed his lips to mine again.

"Wait, wait" I spoke against bens lips, he pulled back reluctantly

"What?" He breathless asked

"Do you have a condom?" Ben huffed in disappointment as he laid his head against my shoulder. Usually Ben has one on him but since we haven't really done anything in about 2 weeks. I laughed as he slowly let my legs fall from around him so I was standing on the ground again. "Don't be so sad" I said kissing him on the lips "I'm sure my mom and have some in their bathroom, since they aren't home. They won't mind" I said Ben grinned as I left the room.

I made my way down the hall but was stopped at the words from nick down stairs.

"Don't say anything to Sophie or Ben but next weekend Dana and Zack said they're taking coming back for a couple weeks" nick spoke in a hush tone that was actually loud.

I ran back into my room, Ben quickly got off my bed to walk to me. He was in nothing but his boxers, he wrapped his arms around my half naked body and tried to kiss me. I turned my head though and pushed him away a little.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern at my sudden rejection.

"Dana!" I snapped Ben squinted his eyes at me in a glare at the mention of his brothers name coming from me

"Why are you talking about him right now?" Ben asked with anger. I took in what he was saying, then I shook my head at what he must have been thinking. I brought up my ex boyfriend when Ben and I were just about to have sex.

"No. Nothing like that idiot" I stated gently smacking Ben in his chest. "Dana's coming back"

"Why? When!?" Ben snapped

"I heard nick saying Dana and Zack were coming back this weekend. Apparently we aren't even suppose to know" I informed Ben. He ran his hand through his hair as he sat on the bed. He looked to the floor with a frown. I sat next to him and rubbed his Back and kissing his shoulder.

"Can I ask you something?" He suddenly asked looking over his shoulder at me

"Of course" I said with a smile, he put up a weak smile then looked to the floor again. He looked like something was troubling him "Ben? What's on your mind?"I asked he glanced at me

"It never really had to come up when I thought Dana would never come back" he spoke up looking to the floor once more, my hand went out and guided his chin so he was looking at me

"What are you talking about?" I asked his hand went up and took ahold of my wrist removing it from his chin.

"You don't.. Have any feelings for Dana still, right? I mean you never got closure" Ben said looking me in the eyes trying to read my expression.

"Ben! I love you. Don't question stuff just because Dana is coming back! I didn't need closure, him cheating on me was closure enough for me, I will never ever have feelings for him again. He ruined his chance when he made the choice to sleep with another girl" I explained

"I love you too" Ben said leaning his forehead against mine "I'll never do anything like that to you, your the only girl for me" Ben stated kissing my nose. I giggled and let my hand touch his face as I kissed him. He's my prince now.

"You're perfect" I stated, Ben smirked as he pulled me on to his lap so I was straddling him. His arms wrapped around my waist holding me on him, my arms went around his neck and I leaned down and kissed him.

"You're my everything" Ben whispered against my lips. I smiled into the kiss as I started to rock back and forth on his lap, he moaned into the kiss and I could feel him getting harder. "Soph, no condom" he groaned into my mouth. I just laughed then got off of his lap

"Everyone loves a tease" i said with a smirk, Ben shook his head with a small smile

"Why do you have to be so cruel?" He whined.

~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•

Jace's pov-

I was currently outside of Mari's house trying to get her to open the door. It wasn't as easy as I would have expected it to be to get her to let me inside.

"I'm going to call the police!" Mari yelled at me through the door. I chuckled as I knocked repeatedly on the door

"Open the door, there's no need to involve the police" I stated I grabbed a paper clip from my pocket which I had left in there
From school.

I straightened it out and stuck the end into the key hole, I flipped the lock and twisted the door knob the door opened smoothly.

"Jace!" Mari yelled at me trying to push me out. She had her blonde hair tied into a ponytail and she was wearing shorts and a tank top. While she pushed on my chest to shove me out I grabbed her wrists gently and pulled her entire body into me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her to my chest. "Let go!" She yelled at me smacking my shoulders.

I looked down at her and she avoided my gaze. I moved in closer much like I was going to kiss her just to get a reaction, she pressed her tiny hands to my chest and tried to push me back. My lips inched closer and closer, I could see how nervous she beginning to get.

"Stop!" She snapped at me, I just smirked as I closed the distance between our lips. "Jace please stop" she spoke with desperation, something I personally have never heard from her. I pulled back and laughed

"Go get dressed we have somewhere to be" I mumbled letting her go and walking passed her into the living room.

"I'm not going anywhere" she stated crossing her arms.

"Go get dressed or I swear I'll carry you up those steps and change you myself!" I snapped at her I wasn't mad or irritated I just need to make her think I was. When I watched her run up the stairs I started to laugh.

~••~•~••~•~•~•~••~

So since I didn't update at all last week I'm updating today, Thursday and Sunday to make up for it. I'm so so sorry for not updating.

Soo Sophie knows about Dana coming back! And bens nervous about Dana and Sophie!?

Comment,vote and fan me!

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004