Chapter 7

Update time!
Jaces Pov-

It was Monday again. To be honest Monday ruins my whole week But today I had something I have been looking forward to. Just the thought made me smirk, I quickly got dressed a white t-shirt with a Design of some type then I put on a red jacket and some jeans.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I walked down stairs.

"Morning!" My mom chirped with happiness, I rolled my eyes at her happiness. I'm excited but I can't be as peppy as she is in the morning.

"Hi" I commented standing at the counter "question, Do I have to get kat off the bus today or can you?" I asked her, usually she working so we send Katie to a day care then either my mom has to get her off the bus or I do.

"I'm pretty sure I'll be able to" she said with that same tone of happiness, I mean it's nice that she can be happy but in the morning? Why can't she be like this in the afternoon or something?

"Okay, I won't be home after school then" I stated walking out the door but her voice caught me.

"Where will you be then?" I turned and saw she was now facing toward me with curiosity

"I'll be out mom" I smirked seeing that it annoyed her when I didn't inform her where I would be and what I would be doing.

"Will you be with Jade?" She asked my heart tightened at her name. I shook my head also shaking that feeling inside of me.

"Nah. we broke up last week keep up would ya" I laughed shutting the door and walking to my car. My mom never really liked Jade, maybe because my sister told my mom we had sex on the couch and my mom must have caught us doing it at least 5 times.

I got in my car and drove to school when I noticed a girl walking down my sidewalk. She had her hood up and was walking at a slow pase.

After looking at her longer I realized It was that girl from the party. the one that arrived with Bailey and was by Carter the whole night while he was intoxicated.

I pulled over to the curb and rolled the window down,she seemed to keep her distance from the car like I was a kidnapped or something.

"Hey" I hollered to her she looked at me for a second then her face flooded with excitement.

"Hey!" She said back walking to the window leaning down so she could look inside

"Need a ride babe?" I asked with a smirk, she nodded quickly and with a slight blush. I leaned over and open my car door. She got in buckling up then smiled at me

"Thank you" I nodded

"No, problem.. Uh," I looked at her for a minute "I don't know your name" I chuckled

"Oh, It's Lyndsey" she said with a satisfied smile, she was easily excited about anything I said.

I pulled Into the parking lot and parked in my usual place, as I walked into the school I noticed Lyndsey seemed to tag along beside me like a well trained dog.

All the girls looked at me as I entered the hallway, their eyes then went to Lyndsey and a glare formed on their faces. I guess finding out I was single then seeing a pretty good looking girl walking beside me into school would upset some of the girl who have been in love with me for years.

I scanned the hallway for one girl. I finally spotted her at her locker, I automatically got the biggest smirk on my face. I started making my way to her, I was walking faster then I normally do.

Jade turned around to look at me with an amused smile, I didn't even give her a second glance.

I tapped Mari on her shoulder making her turn around,
I quickly grabbed her chin and pressed my lips onto her pushing her body against the locker gently.

"Jace?" Jade said in a small voice that was filled with a mixture of hurt and disbelief.

Mari pushed me away with all her force after about 3 seconds of me kissing her.

"What the fuck!?" Mari yelled at me starring at me with complete and utter shock.

"Welcome to the fucking virginity game bitch" I said with hatred in my voice but at the same time a smirk was on my lips. I hate Mari with every thing in me and the best revenge to ever get on her is placing her in this and I quote 'disgusting game' words from Sophie west.

"What?!" Both Jade and Mari yelled in sync, I just turned so my back was facing toward them and walked down the hall. I was satisfied with the amount of people who were watching, Girls look beyond bewildered, the guys were all grinning at me and giving me high fives as I walked pass them.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Yo! Jace" I heard from behind as I was walking to the gym, I turned to face Ben.

"Sup?" I asked as he began to walk beside me

"I heard about you placing your first game piece into your game. I must say I'm surprised at your choice," he said, I just laughed "I thought that Bailey girl would be a your first choice" he added, I shook my head.

"Nah, I think Isaac gonna make her his game piece" I replied

"One more thing kid, you need to pick a freshman apprentice" Ben informed, what the fuck is that?

"Whoa dude I didn't know we had to kill people in this game" I said putting my hands up. I'm not gonna kill some freshman or have a freshman kill somebody.

"No" Ben laughed "a freshman apprentice is just some kid that like helps you look after your game piece" Ben explained

"Oh," I said. Wasn't Ben that dan dudes apprentice or something? "You were an apprentice right?" I asked, Ben nodded

"My brother and original player Dana's" Ben said.

Oh the dudes name was Dana.. The fuck kind of name is that?

"I don't think I want an apprentice" I said with a smirk.

"Whys that?" He asked.

"Because you were an apprentice and you ended up stealing your brothers girlfriend. Apprentice seem like back stabbers" I said to him, I noticed how his facial expression hardened "no offense" I added.

"You have to have an apprentice so just pick one, it's the rules" Ben snapped then walked away from me.

Okay so I guess the whole Dana thing is a touchy subject for him as well as Sophie.

~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry that it's a hundred and something words short, and it's not edited yet.

The game should be getting more interesting now don't you think? Also what do you think about Ben and Sophie's actions when Dana is mentioned? A lot of you did guess it was going to Mari and you were correct.

Oh and you guys should all go watch the one direction midnight memories music video if we break the vevo record I'll do an early update tomorrow (; I shared the video on twitter!

Characters up on Instagram
And twitter

-Mari
-Jace
-carter
-Isaac
-Bailey
-Lyndsey

Twitter: MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004

Vote comment fan me.