Chapter 12

Update time!
***not edited***

Jaces pov-

I don't take the virginity game serious. I don't care about it, it's actually a stupid game.

So I didn't really plan out my whole game, I'm pretty much just using this whole 'I'm a player' thing as a way to get revenge on Mari and to piss of a bitch named Nicole.

Carter and Isaac are actually planning out who they want in their game and how if they put this girl into the game how she would effect everything. They seem to be over thinking everything, while me on the other hand could care less about how I picked two girls who absolutely hate my guts.

"How do you expect to win, if you pick girls who hate you? You do know you have to fuck them right?" Isaac asked

"Well let's just say if I can convince two girls who hate me to have sex with me then I'm fucking awesome" I responded "you're the only one who hasn't picked a game piece"

"Dude listen I'm planning-" it's annoying how much of a bitch both Isaac and carter are

"Well don't plan, pick a hot chick to be your game piece. What about that blonde chick from the party, she was hot" the quicker Isaac and carter place the girls as game pieces the quicker the game can begin.

"Kaylee.." Isaac stated trailing off like he was thinking.

"Well I have to go find Mari and annoy her" I said getting up and walking toward the door.

I happen to know today Mari had cheerleading practice and should be getting done in about 10 minutes.

I pulled into the school parking lot. The cheerleaders practice on the football field before the football players practice. I walked onto the field then took a seat on the bleachers.

Mari and jade were leading the team. They were stood In front of the group of girls moving in sync.

Jade had her hair pulled up into a ponytail, she was wearing a black sports bra and yellow shorts. I found myself starring only at her, I watched as she moved while doing the cheer.. I shook my head like that would suddenly shake the thought of her out of my mind.

I then looked at Mari she had her hair braided to the side and was wearing a blue sports bra with yellow shorts. She happened to glance back and her eyes landed on me. I smirked and waved at her, she rolled her eyes and tapped jade making her turn to look at me too.

"What are you doing here!" Jade yelled stomping toward me onto the bleachers

"Watching" I replied with a smirk

"Well leave, it's closed practice" jade said I stood up and walked toward jade, even daring to go near her was risky.

"It never use to be" I whispered once I was close enough. I noticed how jade had slightly frozen. my hand went up to cup her chin while my thumb slide across her cheek feeling her soft skin, She stared into my eyes.

"That's because jade was with your pathetic ass but news flash she broke up with you!" Mari yelled pushing me and jade apart.

"Right. now I'm not here for jade, I'm here for you" I said to Mari stepping closer.

"Well leave!" Jade said grabbing Mari's arm and pulling her back to the field

"Jade you're not jealous, are you?" I asked following the two onto the field

"You wish, in-case you've forgotten I'm the one who ended things with you" she shot back

"Yeah but that doesn't mean it doesn't make you just a tad jealous that I'm going to be having sex with your bestFriend" I said causing her to whirl around to face me