Chapter 34

Carter's pov-

"I think.." Ben was staring toward the street then just took off. Dana and I glanced at each other before bolting after Ben. Ben had already reached this white car that a guy was getting into.

"Hey!" Ben shouted at him as he pulled the guys car door open.

"Ben, what the hell are you doing?" I asked grabbing his arm before he yanked the dude from the car but then I seen the guy.

He is the same dude who grabbed ahold of Bailey on the dance floor and wouldn't let her go.

"Is that Bailey in the backseat!?" I practically yell yanking the backseat car door open. It was Bailey, she was completely knocked out. What did he do to her? I grabbed her out of the backseat and carried her in my arms.

"I was taking her home, I swear" the guy told us

"Yeah I'm sure you were taking her home, just not her home, huh?" Dana snapped at the guy.

"Did you touch her!?" Ben yelled at the guy, still holding his door open.

"N-no" the guy stuttered out staring toward the ground I was ready to carry Bailey to my car and just leave but when Dana slammed the dudes head off the car door then started to pound him in his face my plans were changed.

I sat Bailey down on the street and went to grab Dana off the guy. Dana was really laying into the guy who was now on the ground being stomped on by Dana in between punches.

Ben tried to grabbed ahold of Dana and together we pulled him off the guy. I don't like him and to think about what he had in mind to do to Bailey makes me sick to my stomach but Dana was trying to kill this guy or something.

"What's your problem?!" Ben yelled at Dana when he begin to push us off of him to go for the guy again.

"What Ben don't recolonize him! This low life bastard!" Dana yelled before pushing Ben out of his way and slammed the guys face off the street. Ben stared at the guy who was being beaten by Dana for a long while before his face hardened.

"Do you know him?" I asked panic in my voice as Dana was attacking this guy. I was beginning to feel sick at the sight of the blood on the street and car from the guys face. I didn't get an answer Ben just walked over to the car and begin to also beat on the guy.

"Alright! Stop!" I yelled at them trying to prevent them from hitting this guy any more. He looked horrible, swollen bloody face and was laying on the ground not even fighting back. "Fucking stop!" I screamed at them Dana still stomped on the guy even with me standing in front of him.

"No carter, wanna know what this guy was going to do to Bailey?" Dana snapped at me "he was going to take her to his house, and lay her on his bed. While she is passed out he was going to take all her clothes off, then he was going to touch her how ever he please" Dana said my heart tightened at his words and my stomach flipped as the image formed in my brain

"N-no" the guy on the ground let out in a cry. Dana glared at him before giving him another kick to the ribs.

"Want to know how I know that" Dana said "because he did it to Sophie, only difference was he didn't drug her. She was awake and fully aware of what he was going to do and what was happening" Dana seethed. I didn't know what to say or do, he has to be lying. the flashing of red white and blue and loud sirens froze all three of us.

"Shit" Dana mumbled

"Put your hands up!" The police officer yelled getting out of his car. He had his hand on his hip where his gun was located. "Now! All four of you hands up" he demanded louder.