Chapter 25

Baileys pov-

I knew carter would say something, well I hoped that he would. That's his sister Jace just possibly made cry, even if carter didn't say anything I would have.

I made Isaac leave without me because I had a couple choice words for Jace and his little joke. It was partly raven as well but I don't blame her for Sophie being upset, Jace pushed the kiss.

"I have a couple things to say though!" Carter yelled, I was next to him and Dana so I could see just how pissed carter was the entire time. When Jace was pushing the longer kiss carter had balled his fist by his side, right now I could feel the heat radiating from him. "That's my sister you just fucked with, I know what was going through your fucked up brain! You wanted a laugh, well it wasn't fucking funny" carter continued now lifting himself off the floor from his sitting position.

He needs some space from Jace before they both end up in a heated argument. Carter walked toward the door pass Jace instead of walking out of the living room that has seemed to shrink carter stopped at Jace punching him in his jaw, then jumping completely on top of him.

I quickly collected myself from the floor and ran over to the boys. Jace kicked carter off of him and now was laying punches into Carter's face.

"Dana help!" I yelled at him as I pulled as hard as I could on jaces shirt, I heard it tear. That's how hard I was pulling.

"Okay" Dana simply replied and that when he kicked Jace in his side, it was so hard of an impact that Jace slammed into the wall almost a foot away. I heard the quiet groan of Jace as he held his ribs and laid on the floor.

I was in complete and otter shock, why the hell would Dana do that.

"What the hell!?" I yelled at him he shrugged

"You said help, they stopped fighting didn't they?" Dana spoke with amusement. I should have known better then to have Dana interfere he's obviously bias. He hates Jace, and carter was like his other little brother when him and Sophie were together.

Carter was quick to get up, I opened my mouth to ask him if he was alright but he was on Jace again throwing punched at the Jace who was curled up into a ball protecting his face and holding his side.

"Carter!" I yelled "help me" I asked Dana again, he wouldn't hurt carter. Dana watched with a blank expression as I tried my hardest to grab carter off of Jace who couldn't protect himself right now.

So I thought.

only a couple minutes since the fight started but to me seemed so much longer. Kaylee and Nicole weren't doing anything but standing behind Dana with hands over there mouths.

Jace shot up from his curled up position and tackled carter into me, they both landed on top of me in the hallway. I cover my face as they continued to go at it literally on top of me.

"Stop!" I screamed as I felt one of them miss the other and punch me in my side.

"Okay, thats enough" Dana's deep voice boomed. Carter's and jaces body weight were removed from my body.

Dana reached down and grabbed my arms pulling me onto my feet. He looked over my face then my body, I felt my cheeks burn from his gaze. He just ask me to join him in bed not even an hour or two ago. I can't believe all this has happened in only an hours time.

"You don't look like they hit you" he says softly, even his eyes were soft.

Jace and carter were both in  different rooms. Jace on the stairs while carter was on the couch in the living room.