Chapter 22

Baileys pov-

I was laying in bed not sleeping just laying there with my eyes closed. I felt my bed shift and I quickly looked to see who it was.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Isaac stated laying down beside me I rolled my eyes and place the pillow over my head. "Come on it's like noon" he complained

"Yeah well to me it's still the middle of the night" I mumbled into the pillow he lifted the pillow from my face and was hovering over me.

"Lets do something today?" He asked with a cheeky grin. Isaac had a white beanie on his head and a white T-shirt, a red jacket and dark jeans.

"Sleep? Okay cool" I stated turning over away from Isaac he grabbed my body and turned me so I was facing him.

"Are you that lazy?" He chuckled looking down at me. Isaac is very attractive, from the color of his eyes to his body structure.

"Shut it Isaac" I said gently pushing him, he leaned down and kissed my cheek causing me to sit up quickly. "Don't do that" I said

"Why?" He smirked "you like it" he said I got up from the bed and he followed my actions.

"Isaac stand away" I laughed backing away from him as he slowly came closer

"Why?" He asked the ran toward me but I dodged his attack and jumped onto my bed sliding across it.

I felt him grab my waist and I was tossed over his shoulder and thrown on the bed. He was on top of me both of us were laughing then our eyes connected and the mood in the room changed to serious.

"Bailey" Isaac whispered leaning in so our faces grew closer and closer.

What's he doing? Wait. Isaac's a player, I keep forgetting that part. He's playing me.

He gently touched my lips with his but I quickly turned away so just as fast as the kiss began it was over.

"I should get ready" I mumbled making him get off of me. I stood up not looking at him not that he was exactly looking at me anyways.

"Cool meet you downstairs" he stated awkwardly then ran out of the room. I quickly just threw on some jeans, tank top and a hoodie then went back down stairs.

I of course saw Isaac flirting with my sister in the living room.

"Your hairs really shinny" he stated staring at her she laughed and ran her hand through it "is it soft too?" He asked with a grin she shrugged

"Not that soft but it's okay I guess" she replied continuing to touch her hand, Issac reached his hand on and played with the ends of her hair

"What were you talking about your hair is the softest I've ever felt" he smoothly spoke I rolled my eyes as im grabbed a hold of his arm

"Let's go Romeo" I sarcastically said he got up waving goodbye then turned to me.

"Your sister is so hot" Isaac said

"Yeah so I've heard" I muttered back to him as I got into his car. It was so annoying hearing about her, she's always been the hottest, the smartest, the nicest. "Where are we going anyways?" I asked with my arms crossed seeing Isaac flirting with my sister right in front of me kinda pissed me off.

"Bens" he replied simply I just rolled my eyes, he must have noticed

"Did I do something?" He asked I just shrugged "if it's about what happened in your room I-"

"No! It's nothing just forget it alright" I snapped the car ride was silent the rest of the way to bens house.

We got out of the car and walked up to the house. Why are we even here?