Married To A Porn Star?!- Chapter Eleven

Hey Jitterbugs, here is the next chapter. I really do hope yall like it. But if not thats okay too. Anyways tell me what ya think? Im sorry it took so long. I promise that it wont be as long between updates as i am almost done with the next one and then ill send it off. Anyways you all have no idea how much your comments mean to me. Thanks for all your support, you all are the best. photo of Athiss will be coming soon Promise!

Song of the chapter: Trading Yesterday-Shattered

Dedication goes too:Eekme_Inn

Thanks Jitterbugs,

Tiggermazz

******************************************************************

Chapter Eleven: Athiss

Athiss gripped the steering wheel of his car tightly as his mind wandered away from the road. Although, it was quite ill mannered of him to think off such a horrendous thing, he had hoped that something had come up at the hospital so he could avoid attending this Christmas Reunion. Actually, just avoid him.

Something in his gut told him something was wrong. It felt like someone had just got a tiny chopstick and was poking him in the gut over and over again. The feeling was quite uncomfortable, and he just hoped whatever this feeling was, that it was just his anxiety level playing up, and that everything was actually fine, and that he had nothing to fear because his mind just liked to over analyze situations. After taking a slow and calm breath, Athiss was soon transported into the nature, as his eyes got lost amongst the mighty trees, cars and people that zoomed by, accidentally biting his lip a little too harshly when he almost ran a red light.

He really hated when their families got together, because they were always asking him and his husband when they were going to settle down with a woman and give them grandkids. It always left a raw nerve wracking in his body.

Why couldn't they just smile at their parents and just flat out put an end to all those useless words and just say, "Were in love, and have been married for three years already...and guess what? That's not going to change anytime soon." However, as this crossed his mind, Athiss smiled sadistically, he knew that most likely would never happen, not in this lifetime at least, because he was nothing but Vaughn's dirty little secret.

Sometimes he wondered if Vaughn would he happy with someone else. The way that their marriage was going, Athiss wished it was something he could fix, something that he alone could do. Although he couldn't until now, as it took two equal and willing people to fix something that was so utterly broken, but lately the scales were tipping so out of balance, maybe they could lay that option on the table.

Gripping the steering wheel tighter, Athiss felt the tears slowly rise to the surface. No matter how much he didn't want them to spill, he knew they would. This was why he wanted to be at work. Work always kept his mind at ease, it never allowed him to dwell too much on what was happening in his personal life.

As he made the car take a sharp left he cursed to himself as he noticed he had just ran a red light. He was getting lost in his own thoughts and it wasn't a very good thing, especially when driving. Thank god, there weren't any cops lingering around, well not that that was the major issue. He should thank his lucky stars that there wasn't any traffic on the opposite direction, then he would really be in trouble, and that was definitely the last thing he needed. Athiss relaxed his shoulders slightly and let his fingers loosen on the steering wheel, before turning down the long winding road that would lead him to his parents' house.