Married to A Porn Star: Chapter Twenty-One: Part Two

Hey jitterbugs, here it is Part two. It will have Three parts because honestly its whats best haha. Sorry it took so long to get this out so yall can enjoy it. But i had a bit of writers block(i really hate when that happens). Anyways i hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday. I will try to have the end of this chapter out by Tomorrow at the lastest. Anyways enjoy.Its not edited and therefore will not be perfect. Im sorry for any mistakes made. Thanks jitterbugs.

Songs listened too:

*Something Special - Usher

*Flyleaf- Sorrow

*Metallica - Harvester Of Sorrow

Song of Chapter:Yelawolf ft Eminem - Best Friend

Dedictaion:Ji-Jiino- As ive said in the teaser your comments make me laugh. So its only fitting that you get the real thing as well right?

Thanks for all your support-

Tiggermazz

*****************************

Athiss quickly walked down the hall as he hummed a melody that he couldn't place. A part of him wondered if it was really okay for him to be in such a great mood- But another greater part of him said "Fuck it" as he felt great. Never in the last five years had he felt so free, so relieved that all he wanted to do was smile and maybe laugh a little as well.

Besides that's what vacations were for. They weren't for thinking of people back home- that could care less about you and what you were doing. Even if a very huge part of him missed his jerk of a husband- he was relieved to know at least Cheryl and Sammy loved him.

After all that hes been through Athiss wasn't sure if they would still love him. But walking into the house he knew and he believed. That they did still love and cherish him no matter how much time had passed without them seeing each other. The love that they had for one another still remained. For that he was glad.

A part of him had feared that they had grown apart since they matured- but that wasnt that what growing up was all about?

As he landed on the last step he tripped sending his body flying towards a bookcase. Biting his lip Athiss watched as a few big pillows were thrown into the air quickly falling right where he would land.

Athiss smiled softly as he hit the pillows he was glad that at least she was paying attention as apparently he was not. Slowly looking up Athiss saw her hands gently rest on her hips as if she was sizing him up- but he knew that she was most likely wondering what the hell was wrong with him.

Just as he went to open his mouth he heard a loud screech and "What the fuck are you wearing?"

"Don't you know you need some color in your life?"

"This isn't the Athiss i Knew- The Athiss i love. What did my Idiotic brother do too you? Or is this because you became a doctor?"

"Fuck- I thought it was bad but never did I think it was this damn bad."

You my friend need a makeover.. Not one of those that change your hair or anything like that because in that department you are as Smexy as can be. But in the clothing department- You seriously need some work. You look like you just crawled out of some dreary ass office building. Athiss my Brother- you let yourself go.

It's time that you reclaimed my Athiss the fun-loving happy one. The one that said screw you and fuck you when he wanted. The one that didn't give a rats ass about what people or what Vaughn thought of you either.

The one that was so full of life that not even a beating that almost cost you your life could make you this shell of a person you are today. The shell that i do not like. Its not that i blame you Athiss, Vaughn is a fucking dickhead. One that should have showed you what your true worth is- and was. But instead he's made you think like this.