Married To A Porn Star?!- Chapter Ten: Part One

Hey jitterbugs here is the next chapter. I really hope y'all like it and all that. The next part shall be done in few hours or tomorrow then christmas chapter will be after that one I know it ain't holidays anymore but eh, its how I want the story so yeah. Thanks for all your support.

I wanna do a question with the character thing, so if ya'll have any questions for anyone in this story come on and send them my way. And the characters will answer them all, no matter how weird they may seem. :)

Song for the chapter is : Martin Kember- I'm Sorry

Dedication goes to : SR94_tw
Thanks jitterbugs, tiggermazz
******************************

Vaughn slowly stretched as the alarm across the studio woke him up. He had forgotten that he'd set the alarms in every room of the house before his husband and him got into that horrible fight. As his eyes opened, he looked around the room, wishing that the blasted alarm would just shut the fuck up because in all honesty he had a headache the size of Jupiter that he knew wouldn't go away anytime soon - not with the little bit of sleep he had.

It never ceased to amaze him that whenever he and Athiss had a fight, he couldn't sleep, and he couldn't think let alone breathe without pain running through his very soul. Biting his lip hard to stop the whimper that wanted to escape, Vaughn took a deep breath willing his body to sit up so that his legs were dangling on the edge of the bed.

As he sat there with the blasted contraption still going off, he felt as if his whole world was falling apart and it was entirely his fault. He hated feeling like this - like no matter what he did his love for Athiss and their marriage was bound to fail.

He knew that what his sister said was true, but he loved his job, the money and hell even the sex. Sometimes he wished that he could just say no - but that was impossible; that wasn't him. Vaughn bit his lip as he made his way over to the alarm, and just as he punched in the code, he shivered at the reminder of what the password meant - of what Christmas meant.

It wasn't just a holiday, it was the day they got married. How could he have forgotten that. Not only was it the day he was set to film, if he decided to go through with it, but it was their anniversary. Shaking his head, Vaughn quickly ran from the room and up the stairs, hoping that his husband would be there. But the moment he opened the door, he saw that the room was just as he had left it the day before.

Slowly letting his eyes scan the room, he saw his phone on the nightstand. As he made his way over he hoped that he had something, anything, from his husband. But as he picked up the phone and swiped his hand across it the screen stayed dark.

Mumbling under his breath he couldn't believe that he let the phone die, he knew better on days like today when his schedule was so packed that he didn't even have time to breath without being told what to do - or how to do it.

As he looked around the nightstand for the charger he noticed that it was no where in sight. So biting his lip he made his way across the room to the laptop and smiled slightly as he noticed that Athiss didn't take the charging cord. It made him jump internally at the luck as he quickly placed the phone in the charger before walking slowly towards the bathroom.

He knew that he needed to shower, but he didn't really want to. All he wanted to do was go find Athiss, and show him and tell him how much he meant to him. But he knew that the stubborn man he called a husband wouldn't be willing to listen to anything that he had to say at the moment.

So, timidly, he made his way over to the shower, opening the glass door and pulling the knob for the water on. As he heard the water slowly trickling into the shower he made his way over to the mirror, he noticed how tired, and just downright he actually looked.