Married To A Porn Star Chapter: Twenty-Seven

Hey Jitterbugs, here it is the long awaited Chapter 27 and the first epilogue. I dont know if its actulaly long awaited. But here yall go. I am so sorry if it sucks. I worked hard on it. If there is any Numbers in it like 1 or 2's let me know my keyboard was and still is doing wacky things.I try to catch them but i cant always. Anyways I hope that you enjoy it. And I would like to thank each and everyone of you that has given this story a chance. Without you it wouldnt be here. So without further annoyance by me.

Again not edited sorry.

Okay since i cant seem to get sound cloud to work and what not if you wanna hear the song for this chapter go here:

https://soundcloud.com/riko-halog/loves-not-love-like-before-original-song

Enjoy,

Tiggermazz

***********************

Athiss quickly and silently brought his bottom lip into his mouth as he gnawed harshly on the plump flesh. He never knew that he could feel like this. So scared, so nervous and unsure that he wished he was anywhere but here. Anywhere but in his own body.

What happened to the person that he used to be? The one that was so sure of every step that he took, the one that never second guessed his decisions. But now how was he to continue walking this path when he and Vaughn were so broken, so abused, he thought bitterly.

Just as he went to let his lip go his hand involuntarily tightened over the steering wheel. He'd give anything to not feel this pain. As his eyes slowly glazed over he could feel the buildup of tears wanting to come forth and flow.

But he knew that he couldn't let them. He has been a mess since the day that he walked out on Vaughn, but what else was he to do? The man thought that he would always be there. That he would just continue taking everything that he had to offer with a smile on his face.

A part of Athiss a very small part wanted to be that naïve person again. The one that would let Vaughn trample over him, Over and over again without uttering a word. But a much more prominent part of him was screaming "Fuck that".

You gave that man your life, your soul, you heart, your body and your love. And what did he give you in return? You got cheated on time and time again. He broke every fucking vow that you two made, and did it willingly.

Not only that but he lied to you, over and over again without feeling any remorse. And to make matters worse he still thought that he could hide shit from you. You don't need someone like that in your life. You deserve someone better, someone who will treat you right.

Slowly Athiss allowed his eyes to look out of his car window. And what his eyes were met with was a sight that he never thought he would see again. No more like he didn't want to see again.

It had been way too long since he was last here. And his heart tightened slightly, as he looked at the house standing in front of him. It pained him greatly to see it standing there as if nothing had changed. It was the place that he thought he would always live with Vaughn. It's where he had hoped that they would start their own family, whenever they thought it was time.