Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty-Six

Hey Jitterbugs, Here it is. The next chapter of Mtaps. I really hope yall like it. But if you dont im sorry. I tried. I am really happy about how it turned out though. As always its not edited. So this will be the last update before the Double upload and the end of the story.

The songs listened to are:

*Luke Bryan- I dont know if I can do that

*Parachute- Kiss me Slowly

*Mariana and the Diamonds- Power and control

*Shiny Toy guns-Dont cry out

*Jessi of Lucky j- I want to be with me

Song of the chapter is: Faydee Ft. Miracle- Unbreakable

And dedication goes to: Babyroman Your words the last chapter had me in tears. And i even shared it on my Facebook with cutting out your name and all and shared it with my friends and Family. I have no idea that my book could do something like that to someone. Thank you so much for reading and commenting and heck taking the time to read this story. It means alot to me.:)

Thanks for all your support jitterbugs.

Tiggermazz

**********************************

Vaughn sat there quietly on his hands and knees as tears slowly and steadily streamed down his face. He couldn't believe that Athiss had caught him- That he had sat there and watched it all go down without uttering a word. And then when Vaughn noticed that his husband was there it was too late.

All that Vaughn wanted to do was hold him; to explain things to him. But his love just walked away without giving him a second glance. And like always Vaughn just let the man walk away. Like the idiot that he was. " What had he done," Vaughn thought bitterly.

Slowly Vaughn brought his fisted hands up to his chest as he slowly rocked back and forth. He felt as if his heart was being forcefully ripped from his chest by something jagged and sharp. Vaughn, never thought that seeing Athiss back turned on him as he walked away would hit him so hard.

But he knew that he had to get up, He had to move. He couldn't allow Athiss to walk away from him, from them like this. He knew that no matter what he couldn't lose the man. Without Athiss what and who was he?

Biting his lip Vaughn slowly let his eyes scan the room of people. No one dared to speak, to breathe, it was like they were all frozen in time. Sighing softly Vaughn slowly let his lip go as his eyes made contact with Adrik, who had a look of pure horror on his face.

Vaughn knew that he should have at least told the man that he was married to Athiss, But he was afraid of what he may say. Not that he thought Adrik was by any means homophobe but some things he just wanted to keep to himself. Doing it for work was one thing, but coming out and saying it was something totally different.

There were guys that he knew that were completely straight but they liked doing men as their job, nothing more. But with Vaughn it wasn't like that he just couldnt walk away and pretend. But he never thought that things would turn out like this.

He thought that he would be able to dictate when and how he came out as a married man. It wasn't as if he was ashamed of what they were he just didn't want his marriage to dictate who he was and what kind of jobs he got.