Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty

Hey Jitterbugs, sorry that this is so late. I had problems with this chapter. And then something amazing happened today i woke up opened a whole new document and started writing and guess what it came together. There are a few parts from other versions but not much. So i really hope yall enjoy.

Song of the chapter is: Westlife- I dont wanna fight anymore( i was listening to it quite a bit so yea)

Songs listened too:

*Toni Braxton- Breathe Again
*Maroon Five-Sugar
*Mary Lambert- When you Sleep
*Cold- When Angels Fly Away

The dedication for this chapter is: angel_0v0_lee - She always comments on the chapters no matter how horrid they are lol. And shes well from Arizona, which is pretty awesome sense thats where i spent most of my time as a child. So yay.

Anyways i hope yall enjoy. Its Not EDITED, so its not even close to perfect yet.:)

Thanks jitterbugs,

Tiggermazz

**************************************

Chapter Twenty- Vaughn

Vaughn slowly raised his hands as the sun cascaded down onto him. All he wanted to do was sleep and forget about life for just a little bit. Why did it seem that everything was against him? it was like the sun was as well.

What had he done to make the sun hate him so? Biting his lip vaughn rolled over so the annoying rays were shining on his back and not his face. As he allowed his eyes to scan the room he realized that he wasn't in a place that was familiar to him, and that made him panic a bit because the last thing he remembered was being out with Jaxon.

Slowly closing his eyes Vaughn hoped that he hadn't done anything stupid. His marriage to Athiss was already barely holding on and that was something that he didn't want to think about at least not now.

Vaughn bit his lip as images of Athiss started rolling around.

**three years Ago**

Vaughn, slowly raised his head as the man that he knew he couldn't see himself without was standing there with a small smile on his face. That smile is what vaughn lived for.He knew that he would do anything to make sure that smile was always on his face. He hated seeing Athiss sad.

Biting his lip Vaughn slowly walked over to the man, that he would make his. He knew that he wouldn't be able to function if Athiss was with someone else. Vaughn never felt like this with anyone else. It had always been Athiss, that made his heart skip, his emotions to run wild. And with just one look Athiss could make him harder than anything or anyone.

Vaughn knew for certain that Athiss was what he wanted and what he needed. Slowly wrapping his arms around Athiss waist vaughn brought the love of his life closer to him. He knew that he couldn't chicken out- that he had to ask him. But saying such sappy things weren't Vaughn, but he knew that it was time it was time to ask Athiss to marry him, to be his one and only. To always be by his side. To let Vaughn love and cherish him.

All Vaughn knew was that he wanted to wake up to Athiss every morning and go to bed with him every night as the cuddled and laughed. Vaughn wanted to spend eternity with this man. He wanted to have a family with him.

There was absolutely no one that even came close to what Athiss meant to Vaughn. And that alone scared him and made him giddy w8ith excitement.

Slowly Vaughn laid a soft kiss against Athiss neck before pulling away. He knew that he was acting weird that Athiss would think something was wrong- But he just couldn't ask him holding him in his arms like that. It wasn't proper it wasn't right. Besides the way Athiss was looking Vaughn would have devoured the man, before he even spoke the words.