Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Fourteen

Hey Jitterbugs, Here is the next Chapter of Married to A pornstar. Its again not edited. I know i should really get these edited but for now i think its ok? But when the story comes to an end i will get it all edited and everything. Anyways i hope ya'll enjoy it. This took me awhile to write cause nothing seemed right. But now i really do like this. And i hope you all do as well. Alright now for dedications i will start doing it after this week on the best comment from the previous chapter. So yea Vote and comment if you like. Thanks jitterbugs.

Song for the chapter is: Closure(I cant do this) By: Pure girly Pop! (Amazing song fits the mood perfectly or at least i think so.)

Dedication goes to:AdamLoverx for always commenting and making me laugh with how much you hate what Vaughn does. And i agree with it! Haha thats what makes it so funny.

Im nervous about this chapter.:( NOT EDITED! NOT EDITED!

Thanks- Tiggermazz

****************************

Chapter Fourteen: Vaughn

Recap:

Vaughn quickly paced the room, wondering if and when his husband would come home. He didn't think that one text message one sentence would send his heart in such turmoil. He knew that he should have just been honest with the man that he was married too. But he just couldn't. He didn't want to see the disappointment nor the tears that would be on his face. All he wanted to do was hold and touch Athiss, and never let him go.

But of course all Vaughn did, was make things worse. And he knew that the chances that Athiss knew what he did was pretty high although the text message could have meant anything regret for doing something was normal here lately between them.

Biting his lip Vaughn quickly went into the living room as his eyes darted around he saw all the pictures and the happy times they shared and it sent a sharp heart shattering pain through his heart. How could he have been so stupid as to chose the wrong path, when the right and true path had always been staring him straight in the eyes and only a fingertip away if only he was man enough to reach out and grab hold of it.

But he knew that he wasn't man enough- he was running with his tail between his legs. And his sister and everyone else could see it. But why couldn't he? was it too late for him and for Athiss to live happily ever after? Would his husband even care what he had to say once he told him that he had fucked a woman knowing full well what it would do? That he had the chance to back out and yet he didn't- he couldn't?

How could he tell Athiss that temptation was to hard to resist that if he gave up this job like the man wanted he wouldn't feel whole, feel like himself? And how could he tell Athiss all of his fears without sounding like it was an excuse? He knew that no matter what excuse he could conjure up there isn't anything good enough to explain his actions. And he knew that the possibility of Athiss forgiving him was None, zilch not when he knew that he couldn't give up this career that he chose.