Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Twenty-One: Part One

hey Jitterbugs, Here is the chapter. I found a place that i could stop at but the chapter will be in three parts. Im so sorry if this is so boring anyways i hope yall enjoy it.

Song of chapter:

Songs listened too:

*The Weeknd- Birthday Suit

*Westlife- Closer

*Pink-Try

Dedication:CupidWounded

Thanks for everything.

Tiggermazz

*********

Athiss slowly rubbed his eyes as he followed the voices. He just hoped that he didn't walk in on them while they were naked- that would scar him for life. He couldn't even ever think of seeing a woman like that.

Biting his lip he hoped they were fully clothed- as that would be one seriously awkward greeting. Sighing softly Athiss turned the corner until he saw the outline of sammy whom seemed to be glaring at someone.

One thing Athiss had learned over the years was that when Sammy sent that look your way you better run and hide. Athiss really didn't want to interfere- he wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad. Just as he was about to turn around and walk back the way he came he heard "Cheryl, You will not take that man there. Do you know how many guys who are just in it for sex would flock towards him? "

Believe it or not Athiss doesn't need that. He may need to unwind, but love- He doesn't need to be put into the sea where all the damn fish would come to him. I know you work there- but you and he are two different people. You love Attention not that i'm complaining but he isnt- he likes being hidden from the world. It's why you and him work so well. You take all the attention from him. He doesn't see his beauty love- not that your brother is doing anything to help the poor man see that.

I love Vaughn i do love. But i love Athiss just as much. I don't want you to push him to do something that you and I know that he will regret. That isnt something we would want. Because if he comes to regret it if he does something he may come to hate you. And that is something that i don't want to see between you too.

Athiss watched as his best friends eyes brimmed with tears. He hated seeing her cry but he knew that she knew that when she showed signs of tears anyone would run to her rescue to make sure she was okay. And apparently Sammy hasn't built a wall around that yet.

Smiling softly Athiss watched as the woman wrapped her arms around his best friend as she tried calming Cheryl down. But he knew that Cheryl was just playing because the next moment cheryl's arms was wrapped around Sammy as there mouths found one another. Athiss quickly closed his eyes. As he didn't want to seem like he was a peeping-tom someone that got off on woman kissing woman. Not that it was bad- it just wasn't him. It grossed him out quite frankly.

Moments later Athiss heard laughter as he slowly cranked his eyes open. As soon as his eyes were open he saw Cheryl holding her stomach as Sammy was leaning on the counter for support.

Biting his lip Athiss quirked a brow before whispering "Well excuse me for not wanting to see that. Not everyone is comfortable with that. It honestly is gross." After he spoke those words he saw Cheryl lunge towards him before showering his face with kisses. He tried pulling her off but she was relentless and continued on with her onslaught. Taking a deep breath Athiss whispered Please Cherry- i don't need affection right now, i honestly don't deserve it.

Thats when he felt her step away from him- as if she was looking for something. Athiss quickly looked down before he heard "Athiss, you will listen to me and you will listen to me now."