Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Eight

Hey Ya'll I hope that ya'll enjoy this chapter. I couldnt wait to post it for ya'll. I am just as impatoent it seems as some of you. Lol. Not that its a bad thing. I love reading all your comments about what you like and hate about the characters. So enjoy yall.

Song: Madonna- I fucked up.

This chapter is dedicated to SerasEster, thanks for reading and commenting on this story. :)

Thanks Jitterbugs,

Tiggermazz

Chapter 8: Vaughn

Vaughn sat there as he watched his husband's back slowly walk further and further away from him. Vaughn tried calling out his name, hoping that he would get an answer, but all he was met with was silence, and more silence. He knew it wasn't a possibility now, but he had hoped that somewhere deep down in that stubborn man's heart, he'd listen to him and his reasons. Unfortunately that's not how things turned out and now he had to make a decision on whether or not he would do what Athiss asked off him.

He now knew that his entire relationship with his husband depended on that answer. That didn't mean it made any of this easier for him. Vaughn continued sitting idly on the couch as he gently bit his lip lost in thought. One after another, thoughts started to bombard his mind.

Moments later Vaughn heard the front door shut and it jerked him out of his thoughts so quickly he was lucky he didn't get a whiplash. Vaughn rubbed his neck and stood up. There was no way in hell that he was allowing his husband to get the last word. Hell, he needed to get everything off his chest as well, why would he be an exception?

Vaughn slowly raked his hands over his face making sure that the tears from before were gone, before taking a deep breath and making his way down the hall, and out the door. He could hear Athiss in the garage banging on things, hopefully not breaking anything too valuable, and the sound of cursing getting more prominent with every step he took. The man that Vaughn had promised his life and love to, was pissed.

Vaughn bit his lip harshly, and watched the man that never lost his cool with anything, the one that always had a stoic face when dealing with things had finally had enough and lost his cool. Not that Vaughn could disagree with the way Athiss was reacting. If he was in Athiss' position, and was just told that his love was seriously debating on whether to do something that they both knew shouldn't have even come up in their relationship, he'd be pissed off like Athiss, hell may even be more pissed off. Vaughn was a protective and possessive one, but even after knowing all this, he still failed to see where he was in the wrong. Why it was just so wrong of him to want to continue on with this own career.

Quietly Vaughn entered the garage as he watched his love take off his ring and throw it against the concrete wall. He heard the loud bang as the ring hit the wall and bounced back. It made Vaughn's heart hurt. In fact it made it hurt so bad that he wanted to scream out "why the fuck would you take off that ring, don't you know what it means to us- for us?" However, as soon as the thought came to mind, he knew better than to lose his cool, because deep down he knew it was his fault. However, he failed to understand just why exactly it was his fault. Although, he may not want to admit it, he hopes that this whole argument will blow over as soon as possible, and regrets even bringing it up in the first place. However, right now he needed to break the ice tactfully, and going about it like an angry bull, was most certainly not his best choice of action right now.