Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Four

Hello Jitterbugs, Sorry its been awhile but the Chapter everyone has been waiting for is finally here! Oh yes it is.. I hope that it doesnt disappoint anyone.. I would love to thank the Editor Ikbenaukje for doing such an Amazing job on this chapter and going over all the previous ones as well. You are truly amazing. Well Ive been thinking of posting songs for these chapters and so this chapters song is:

Life house: All that Im asking for!

Dedication goes to:TheHalfBloodPrince36 not only did they comment on my chapter But She is an amazing Author.. If you havent read anything from her why not go on over to her profile and fancy a read! You wont be disappointed.

Well hope all you Jitterbugs, have an amazing day, week, month,Year, minute, second, mili-second. Tiggermazz

********************************

Chapter Four: Vaughn

Vaughn let his head fall back onto the bed, as his eyes slowly began to close. He couldn't believe that it had almost been an entire week since he last had his husband wrapped in his tone arms. A week!However, what frustrated him more than anything at that moment, was throughout this entire week, they'd had no contact. Going from seeing each other every night and exchanging messages throughout the day, to nothing. He missed the "I love you" text messages, hearing Athiss' voice, but most of all he just missed the warmth that Athiss brought, and as there was absolutely no contact, Vaughn's mood had turned sour. He had even been given a new pet name, the moody asshole.Just perfect.

He so badly wanted to go to where his husband was and bang, holler and shout until his voice was raw with need, and demand that Athiss come out and speak to him this instant. But Vaughn knew better than to do that when it concerned Athiss and his temperament.

Vaughn loved his husband very much, but when his love made up his mind there was nothing you could do, but hope that he cooled down soonenough to listen to reason. The thing that Vaughn was still pissed off about was that Athiss had been in the studiowhile his recording had been taking place. To make matters worse, his adorable husband had run out of there with what he knew was so many questions and feelings that he knew his husband had no idea how to process. Smiling bitterly to himself, Vaughn thought to himself, and that right there was exactly the reason why Vaughn wanted, no needed to speak to his husband as soon as possible.

However, for reasons unknown to him, Athiss thought resorting to no contact whatsoever would help them both, but in reality all it did was make things harder for them to mend when the time would come. If the time would come.

Just as Vaughn's body and mind began to relax, he heard the annoying pounding on the door. Oh how he wished whoever was pounding away on thatfine piece of wood, would just stop and give up already. However, with his winner's luck that was going so well for him lately, there was no way in Hell, Heaven or Earth, the person knocking away on his door would stop for even a second. Sighing in defeat, Vaughn slowly rose from his diamond encrusted sofa, and made his way to the god forsaken noise, and the person who thought that bugging him at nine am was what any person with sanity would do.

Especially since everyone that knew Vaughn understood that bugging him before two o'clock in the afternoon was a big "no-no". Apparently the idiot outside his doordidn't get the memo. Swiftly, Vaughn made his way to the door, quickly unlocking it and pulling the handle with great aggression he didn't know he could muster, making the door creak with the force, not liking the newfound sense of touch it was receiving.

Staring straight ahead at the idiot in front of him, Vaughn's anger levels took a whole new rung. He was furious, the man standing in front of him was the last person he wanted to see, and literally huffed at the poor soul.