Authors Note!

Hey Jitterbugs This isn't anything to important i just thought id sit here and write my feelings down. So here we go this is me being frank without editing it at all.

So lets get started shall we?

I would like to give each and every one of you the biggest hug ever. For taking a chance on this story, and for all the compliments that you gave me. Honestly without you all I wouldn't have been able to finish this. You all pushed me, made me sit down when i felt like i couldn't write this.

You made me go far and beyond what i thought i was capable of. So for that I thank every single one of you. Now a lot of people have been asking about a sequel to Mtaps and honestly ive been saying that there was none. But there was a reason for that. If i told you all that there would be one. I would want to rush and get this over with.

So without any delay i announce that there will be a Married to A porn star book number Two and the book will be called: Fighting For The Doctors Affection. I hope that you all give it a chance when its updated. But im sad to say i am Not going to be working on any book strictly as i am taking about a month off. In that time i will be figuring out how i want Fighting for the Doctors Affection to go and how i want my other stories that are incomplete to go forth.

I hope that you all can understand, and that you all have a wonderful day!

Here is the summary for the second book its what i have so far and it subject to change:

Vaughn Never thought that his choice to choose his job over his husband would make him feel so miserable. Its been three years since the love of his life left. And yet the pain is still as raw as it was the man left. Sometimes Vaughn wonders is there still a chance to get the man he threw away back? But with one correspondence all of his hopes are shattered because the man he allowed to slip through his fingers has served him with Papers. Ones he never wanted to see and ones he would rather die than sign. What is Vaughn to do, when he still working in the field that jeopardized their marriage? How can he expect a second chance, when he still isn't willing to give up a single thing?"

Athiss never thought that leaving Vaughn would still taunt, and torment him to this day. It has been three years since they've seen each other let alone talked. But the love that he had back then is still as present in him as ever. All of his friends are telling him its time to move on, its time to forget, and find true happiness. But Athiss isn't sure- What is true happiness?

Thanks Jitterbugs,

Tiggermazz.