Married To A Porn Star : Chapter Twenty-Eight

Hey jitterbugs, Here it is. The final Chapter of Married to A porn star. I hope that you all enjoy it. This has not been edited. So bare with me please. Sorry for any mistakes. This is dedicated to all of you Amazing fans of the story. Thanks for being with me. Without you this story wouldnt be what it is today.

Again thank you so very much. Sorry im impatient. So here yall go.

Thank you all so very much....

Tiggermazz

********************

Vaughn gently ran his fingers across the mantle as tears streamed down his face. It felt as if his whole world had crashed. He knew that it was his fault but he still couldn't help and feel as if everything was helpless. Like nothing that he did mattered, as if his whole life was nothing but a sham.

Slowly gripping onto the picture that stared at him Vaughn bit his lip as he wanted to scream out and ask why him, why them? Why couldn't he have just been happy with what he had? Instead he chose the job over the only man that he could say that he truly and utterly loved.

But now he was alone with a house, and money. Honestly none of that mattered without Athiss he would rather be homeless. Because his home was always where Athiss was. And yet now here he was with nothing, and no one.

The love that he should have protected. Was gone, and like the idiot he was he allowed it to walk away from him and out of his life. He knew that what he did and what he chose was wrong but he couldn't fix it. He didn't even know where to start.

Athiss had disappeared from his sight. He thought that they had a chance to work through things, but of course they didn't. Laylia had guaranteed that. Why it had to be her, he thought bitterly.

The woman was now living here with him, because apparently she had nowhere to go. Vaughn didn't even want her here. This house was his and Athiss and no one else could lay there head here. But he couldn't just tell her to get the fuck out. Not when there was a possibility that she could be carrying his child.

Sighing softly Vaughn gently stroked the picture as he looked at the smiling faces staring back at him. Things back then used to be so simple, so un-abused, and there love was so strong that nothing even seemed to faze them.

What happened to that, what changed? Slowly letting his lip go Vaughn allowed the strangled sobs to break free. He couldn't help but cry. He knew that it was his fault, everything was his fault. And now here he was alone and miserable with a whiny woman in his house.

If he could he would tell her to get off her ass and work. It's not like she was helpless. But Vaughn was more worried about how he was supposed to move on, how he was supposed to piece back together this life that he now lived.

Gently Vaughn placed the picture back onto the mantle as he turned around and eyed the box full of pictures, full of their life together. He wasn't sure if he was ready for this. It was as if he was packing away everything that they meant to each other. He knew that he couldn't do that. He just couldn't let Athiss go, but he had hadn't he?

Taking a deep breath Vaughn walked over to the couch and sat down. Just as his butt hit the couch he heard "Vaughn, I'm hungry." Rolling his eyes Vaughn bit his lip as he contemplated what he would do what he would say. But instead he just ignored her as he reached forward and gripped his chilled beer.