Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Eighteen

Hey jitterbugs, How are you doing? I hope that you are doing well. Anyways here is the next chapter of MTaps! I really hope that yall like it. Anyways ill try and have another one done by sunday!

Songs listened to while writing:

Lana Del Rey- Born to die

Ed sheeran- Thinking out loud

Ron Pope- A drop in the ocean

Song of Chapter: Why do we always hurt the ones we love? - Dan Hill

Dedication:Inviken- Lol jumping up and down? But the things you said about a kitkat made my day. Thanks for reading this story of Mine. (Athiss thanks you as well.)

Well thanks Jitterbugs,

Tiggermazz

*************************************************************

Vaughn slowly made his way across the street as he twirled his keys around his thin fingers. As he looked up the blinding lights of the night slowly blinded him. He always hated being out at night- but it couldn't be helped at the moment.

He was meeting his old friends at the club that they used to sneak into when they were younger. But now he didn't have to sneak in. That brought a smile to his face. He couldn't help it. Sometimes he wished that he was that young naive boy again. Than maybe things wouldn't be so difficult.

Biting his lip Vaughn thought bitterly "Why had he not talked to his husband since everything that happened that morning?"

"Why did he believe that leaving it as is was the best course of action?"

He was stupid and now that he wanted to talk to Athiss, the man was no where to be seen. Granted it was his fault but still Athiss should be there when he wanted and needed him. It just wasn't fair.

Vaughn slowly shook his head as he wondered where Athiss was- or whom he was with. Hell he had wanted to invite the man out with him and his friends, even if that meant that Athiss would decline the offer.

All Vaughn wanted was to hear his loves voice and with his own ears and face to face not through the damn cell phone either. But sadly he couldn't even get that. As when he got home earlier the man was no where in sight.

When Vaughn noticed that his husband wasn't there it sent a pain in his heart.

Sighing loudly Vaughn knew that he shouldn't have went and seen Ezekiel so early in the morning. But he needed a place to vent and he needed the man's opinion. And of course all the man would say was " What did you expect?" Did you think you would be able to keep this a secret?

"My cousin is forgiving Vaughn, But he isn't that forgiving." I think you have gotten to a place where you think you can have the cake and eat it too." But let me tell you something if he meant anything to your ass you wouldn't be here- you would be with him. You wouldn't be cowering. You wouldn't be trying to weasel your way out of it.

You would take my proposition and you would just help me run the company. But instead you like being in front of the camera, You like the sex. You like knowing you can come here and have sex with my other stars and then go home to him. Which might i add if he wasn't my cousin you ass would have never had a chance.