Caught

A: aaah....mmm....aaaAAHH! 

L: ....im almos-..im almost done baby. 

A: (moans loudly) 

It was the middle of the day and Larry had Angie bent over the dinning table in the kitchen. He was hittin it ever so deep making her scream. She was so loud the neighbors were coming out of their houses to see what the commotion was. The table was shaking violently as Larry pounded her against it. He had one hand on her hip and the other around the back of her neck. She loved how controlling he was when it came to this. She struggled like always to find her voice as it was coming to an end. He pulled out slowly as a long string of his and her juices intertwined as he removed himself out of her. "ugh....oh god..ah." Angie managed to make some noise when he pulled out of her. He took his hands off of her and placed her feet back on the floor. He had to lift her up slightly when he did her standing up because of the height difference. As soon as he let her feet touch the floor she slid off the table. "Whoo!" Larry looked down at her. "Oh gosh bae im sorry!" "Babe you know you gotta put me up on this table! Im weak I cant stand." Larry laughed as he lifted her on the table. "Yea I know yo legs shaking haha." Angela laid on her back on the table with her legs lifted, prepared for him to enter her again. As soon as Larry got himself back inside her the phone rang. "Ah fuck! Can you get it baby." Larry looked at the phone that looked so far away, even though it was on the counter five feet away. Angela rolled up on her elbows pleading him. "Baby please come on..the faster you get the phone the faster you can penetrate me again." Larry looked at her and bit his bottom lip. "Only for you girl...only for you." Larry pulled up his pants and went to the phone to answer it. 

L: Yo! YO! Who dis?! 

W/v: This is Detective Rice LAPD who is this? 

L: (get quiet with wide eyes) 

A: Baby...who is it? 

Larry rushed to her to give her the phone. He put his hands over the holes so his voice wouldnt be heard. "Answer baby answer! He spoke in a hush whisper. It made Angela panick. "What is it? What?" "Shhhh! Baby...here answer. She took the phone and tried to not sound suspicious. 

A: Hello? 

DR: Hello? Angela Peterson? 

A: Yes this is she? May I ask who is calling? 

DR: Yes this is Detective Rice, LAPD. I am calling in reference to Criminalz Crew. Who was that? 

A: Who was who? 

DR: Who was that that answered the phone Mrs. Peterson? Was that Larry Bourgeois? 

A: (gets scared) Um...no. NO it was uh...(look at Larry) It was my brother he's come for a visit he's from out of town. 

DR: Oh is that right? Hmph well where is he from? 

A: Um detective what are you trying to get at? There is nothing to be concerned about. The trial has been long over. 

DR: Yes ma'am Mrs. Peterson but are you aware that harboring a fugative is also against the law and can result in Jail time? 

A: (looks at Larry again) What are you talkin about?....Of course I know. 

DR: Okay well is it true that you are still taking care of Mr. Bourgeois's baby girl Lilo Marie Bourgeois? 

A: umm.....yes I am. Why? 

DR: Well then I am sure you are aware of her father's whereabouts. You see, there's a diamond ring designed by Monsieur Jean Le Pieur a French Jewler. He has several hundred replicas of that ring but there was one stolen the other night that is the ONLY signed version of that ring now, Mrs. Peterson. You seem like a smart girl and if you are...then I need to know..what you know about that ring and whether or not your little boyfriend stole it.