Forever Yours

It was day five of her week off and Monday was gonna be here sooner than Angie had hoped so she had spent so much time with Larry as much as she could and of course Lilo when she got home from daycare. She spent most of the day sleeping in since she actually didnt do that since she had been off from work. It would've made more sense because of all the hell she's been going through. She woke up that morning at 11:00am and did nothing much but ate breakfast. Cereal. Larry wasnt there, he was with the crew so she stayed in with no plans. By 5:00pm she was taking another nap. She didnt get up until Larry got home at 9. She felt extremely rested. 

L: Baby I cannot believe you sleep all day. You lucky. I work too much. 

A: Aw yea? Well you should indeed try it (stretch arms) its amazing. 

L: Well thats cool maybe I will. And maybe we could try it together too. (winks) 

A: (smile and bites bottom lip) Yea maybe. But now since I just get up imma be up all night. 

Angie walked into her bedroom from the hallway bathroom. and jumped into her bed. She sat crossed legged and turned on the TV. She sat with a bored expression until Larry walked in and spoke. "So you say you can no sleep now...so that mean you need something to put you back to bed...cuz Uh...I can put you back to bed. Larry walked up to her putting his hands on the bed and looking her in the face with one raised brow. Angie caught his hint, she just didnt know what to say to it. "Put me to sleep?....how? Larry said nothing. He looked her up and down stopping at her lips. He went in to kiss her making her heart drop. She began to feel him raise himself onto her bed forcing his lips on her harder making her fall back onto the mattress. In no time she was on her back and he was on top of her. Stradling her. Their lips never left eachothers. Larry was on top for a few more seconds until he decided to surprise Angie with the sudden invite of his tongue in her mouth. She let out a moan as he did. She let his tongue wrestle with hers like crazy until she realized she was in nothing but bra and panties. She looked at Larry confused. "How....how did you-" He quickly put his finger to her lips. "Shhh belle. no worries. I take good care of you. He spoke in an almost whisper. She grinned at him and squeezed her legs tighter around him. He raised up off of her to remove his pants leaving only his boxers on, grabbed a condom from the drawer. Angie eyed the condom. 'Mmm. Magnum.' 

The next few hours were intense. Larry had his turn first. He lyed ontop of her giving her hard and deep strokes at a steady pace. Angie's legs were wrapped so tight around Larry's waist she thought she would lose feeling in them. He made her scream to the top of her lungs as she was coming close to her climax. "Ah......aaaAAAAAH!....La....Larry!" She screamed. He groaned in pleasure of her calling his name. He soon erupted at the same time she did. Making him collapse on her body. They huffed and puffed toghether. Several positions later Angie had been vigoursly hit from the back, numerous times, had her hips busted from riding backwards and foreward, and her side catching cramp from being hit from the side. Her juices flowed freely as Larry ate her out like it was his last meal and she returned the favor. It was something new she had tried. She never returned the favor before but for some reason she felt Larry was special. Before they finally called it quits for the night Larry got on top one more time. She massaged his head messing up his twist with her fingers, while he grinded inside her slowly. She moaned sweetly for him while he did so. He soon picked up the pace making her moans escalade quickly. For a second she couldnt find her voice while Larry was taking her to her destination. When she found it, her voice was all Larry needed to finish her off. "Aaaah! Larry......I love you." Larry felt her muscles squeeze around him as he came with her. "...I love you too...baby. Then they both layed on the bed. Angie layed on her side as Larry scooped her in his arms. Nothing could break them apart. She was forever his.