Operation-Slit Throat

Its a sunny Tuesday afternoon. Lilo is in daycare being picked up by her Auntie, Angie's Friend Janice, and Angie is still working which will probaly go late. Perfect chance for Larry. Its been about a week since her breakdown in front of Larry about Keith and Kristen and Angie has been coping. She's not completely healed from the mental scar, but she's coping. But thats not good enough for Larry. He sees it to be much more complex than that. He doesnt think that he could let it go as easy as Angie did. It just wasnt fair to him how he treated her. Telling how much she meant to him when he knew he was intending to be married to her best friend. It just. Wasnt. Fair. He had his brother pick him up from Angie's house after she left that morning to go to the Criminalz house. When he got there he arranged a meeting with all the guys in the living room. To tell them about their next project. 

G: So boss whats this new assignment you got us up for? 

L: Oh I gonna tell you. Its another assasination operation. So Listen up! 

The guys got really excited about the plan and showed it with a few 'yes!' and 'alrights' 

L: Alright so there's this guy. He lives here in LA and we...are gonna take him out. 

M: Cool. How we gonna handle this one boss? A few steel bullets through the head? 

P: Or maybe several cuts to the body making him bleed slowly! 

Lau: We Should put his feet through a meat grinder. Like we did that last guy. 

CC: Hahahaha! Yea! That one! 

L: ENOUGH! I will tell you the plan. Listen now. 

CC: ..... 

L: Pom put the pictures on the table. 

Pom took a cardboard box off the floor next to the couch and flipped it over dumping a whole bunch of photos and written information on the coffee table. There was a map that had a thick red line going through it in what looked like a tracker of something. Every photo on the table contained a very tall brownskin handsome man. He was well dressed in every photo and he was on his cellular in most of them. In those photos, were Keith. 

L: Now this guy right here. Disrespect Angie. He basically lead her on...and he dump her into dirt like she nothing. 

Lau: Thats fucked up. 

L: Exactly. 

M: Isnt Angie like your girlfriend now? 

CC: (looks at Mike) 

M: ....sorry (looks away) 

L: Anyway what im tryna say is...anybody that take of my daughter...sees no pain. This man....cause her pain, and I no like that (shake head) uh uh. Not at all. So what I need for you guys to do. Is get him somewhere alone. In the dark. Whether night or day as long as its dark where you get him. As my little tracking parasite Pom here (grabs pom's head) found out where he goes often. He usually goes to eat at this restaurant he took Angie to last week. at around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. He also during the week parks in the farthest corner of the parking lot where he works. He likes to get excersise. Speaking of which he enjoys running in the park at night downtown at around 9. Which I think that is perfect time for you guys to attack. You see guys..there is a very dark spot where there is alot of trees that provides shade during day...and a cloak of darkness at night...You get what I mean guys? 

CC: hahaha! 

L: I see you do! Now you bring him to me in 24 hours. You can...handle him how you will but I want him back here..Alive. So I can finish him. Got it? 

CC: Got it! 

L: Okay. Lets get it! 

Its night time downtown. The sky is clear and the night crawlers are out. The clubs are full of people as the office lights are turned off by the janitors. The quietest place is the park. Located on Liberty and 3rd. There is someone jogging on the track alone. It is a man. He is tall wearing a bright blue shirt. He would be hard to miss. He runs along the park passing several benches. A man in dark clothing rests upon one of them. In front of the clump of trees at the bend of the track. The jogging man comes close to him and salutes him with a wave for he has earbuds in and cannot hear. The man grins slightly and gives a wave. The man however keeps jogging but only, for a few steps for he is suddenly pulled back, and struck to the ground. An attacker! He crumbles to the ground with earbuds and phone on the ground next to him. He rolls over on his back to get a glimpse of his attacker but is stopped by a foot in the rib. Making him curl over. The foot returns again for more fun. Once, twice and three times more! Oh the pain for the jogger man. He is now in full blown pain from the rough blows to the abdomen. He is raised to his feet by the collar of his shirt. By what seems to be the man on the bench, *gasp* a deciever! He was apart of the trickery the entire time. He is held back by the bench man and another he cannot identify and is faced with a very tall slender man with rings on his fingers. The jogger man looks up at the slender man in hopes he will spare his life. The slender man cocks his right arm back, grabbing jogger man with his left, giving a visious blow with his fist colliding it with the jogger man's head. He falls to the ground motionless. Breathing. But motionless. He is no more. 

10:30pm the clock on Angie's alarm clock read on her night stand. "Its late, where the hell is Larry?" she said as she continued watching telvision. It was unusual for him not to be at the house around that time. Even if he was goin out with his crew it was at least 11 before they went anywhere. Angie was frustrated. He had a cell phone but Angie didnt have the number. At that time she wish she did. 

The room is a bit dark with the only light being one above his head. "Ooo god.." the man groans in pain. He suffered a huge blow to the head leaving him dizzy and duranged. He can barely make out shapes. Suddenly someone emerges through the door in front of him. It is a man he has not come alone. He has several others with him. 

Lau: Haha! Keith my man! Whats up with you!? 

K: ....ah.....ah a Im..con-confused...wh...wha-whats goin *cough* on...? 

Lau: Whats goin on? Ha I'd like to ask the same thing but uh..I know whats goin on here. (grins and laughs) 

K: Who are you guys? 

Lau: Who are we? (turns to Larry) *tsk* Who are we? Tell'em bro. 

L: We are the infamous, unstoppable, incroyable...Criminalz Crew. You no know? 

K: Oh my god...ah...ah. 

L: Yea oh my god is right. haha...dont you wish you werent jogging at night now? (winks) 

All of the crew sat around while Larry and Laurent circled him. Laurent was behind Keith so he decided to tighten the rope around his wrist behind the chair. Making Keith cringe in pain. 

K: Yeeaaah! 

L: Oooo yea boi! You feel that? Its call pain. something you let Angie feel. When you show her your fiance. (make quotes around fiance) Yea. That hurt her. Very, very bad....and I no happy about that. At all. You see. Angie is somewhat important to me. So you make her feel pain..I make you feel pain. okii? 

K: ....look man...I- I didnt know she felt pain man im sorry! 

L: No! To late for sorry. You should have thought about that before you get with that bitch Kristen that want to get rid of me. (turns to guys) You see guys...I call this operation for a reason. You no that reason? Hm?......that reason is because some thing gonna change with keith body....this operation im about to do on Keith is...what I like to call.. 

Larry stood behind Keith and lifted up a mechete about the length of an adult forearm. He then without wasting time stabbed Keith in the throat. He stuck it there for a second until he began to slowly slide the blade across Keith's neck, making blood pour like water out of his neck. Larry kept his eyes forward the entire time without blinking. He pulled the blade until he got to the right sideof his neck to make a quick jerk. Making sure he was dead. 

L: Operation, Slit throat. 

Blood was the new carpet for the floor. Keith's head...hung down.