Its a Dirty Game

The next day was the start of Angie's week off from work. She had asked Johnathan for it last week and by the looks of her tired expression, he could tell she needed it. It made her happy to finally just sit at home doing nothing and relax. She was at home with Lilo everyday and it made her smile. Lilo was just the sunshine to her day no matter what. She was getting really smart too. Her ABC's were a breeze to her now and she was being put in an excellerated program! Well one for toddlers of course. Larry was happy with it. Starting next week Lilo will go to a different school with children her age who are just as smart as her. And since she had a clue of what was going on, she couldnt stop talking about it to her parents. 

LL: Mommy my teacher say I should learn to speak another language because Im very smart! 

A: Yea baby i Know! Maybe we could start you on some spanish soon when you get to your new school okay. 

LL: Okay mommy

Angie POV

Me and Lilo were in the backyard chillin. I was sitting in my lawn chair watching a movie on my ipad while Lilo was skipping stones around my fish pond. She looked so cute, as she skipped she was singing some song in French. It sounded like a nursery rhyme. I should really start learning French so I can know what she be sayin. As I continued to watch my movie I heard Lilo yell "Daddy!" Ugh what is he out here for. He better not talk to me cause I aint talkin to him. I look out the corner of my eyes to see where he was. He was putting Lilo in the air and talkin to her. I couldnt hear what he was sayin because of my earphones in my ears, but as long as he talk to her its cool, cause.....he not talkin to me.....he betta not walk over here either....imma ignore him....cause I dont wanna talk to him! I gotta act like I dont see him.....so he dont talk to me.

Angela sat there watching her movie as Larry crept up on her. He crouched down to her until he spotted another lawn chair beside her and walked over to sit next to her. He scooted it a few feet and sat there, waiting for her to look at him. He then scooted it again close to her. She didnt respond. He once again scooted closer until this time he continued until his knee was touching her elbow making it move crazy which made her snatch her earbuds out and look at him like 'nigga what'. "Oh Im sorry am I bothering you?" Larry said with a fake surprise expression, with his hand over his heart. "How so rude of me!" Angie just rolled her eyes at him and was gonna get up until he stopped her. "What is it Larry?" she said very annoyed. "Look my crew want you to come out with us tonight." Angela looked at him like he was crazy. He never invited her to come anywhere with him or his crew. He had to be high. 

A: Larry do you mean that YOU wanted me to come with you and your crew. 

L: NO! Seriously, they want you to come to club with us. They see how cool you was to let them come to you place for my "party" or whatever,so....they want you to come. 

A: (spuint eyes at him) ....... 

L: Look you aint gotta do all that just say no if you dont wanna go. 

He scotted the chair back and proceeded to walk away until she stopped him. "Where are yall going!" It made him stop in his tracks and look at her. "Are you going or no?" She stopped to think for a second and crossed her arms. Her intitial thoughts when he first walked out there was for him to not talk to her because of what happened yesturday. But as she went deeper into her thoughts it made her think about how much she hated when he wasnt around, and how bad she wanted him to stay when he was. "....Yes. I will go." Larry nodded his head slightly, "Okay good then...I tell them you come. We leave at 10:00pm." He said before entering the house. After he did she began to smile. It was hard for her to hide it. She jumped up and grabbed her earbuds and ipad from the chair and yelled for Lilo to come inside. It was around 4:00pm at that time so until they had to go, she had all the time in the world to prepare herself for the night.