Its just Business

Angie POV 

So far its been two months and Lilo is doing pretty good at my house. The social worker has come by a few times to have meetings with her to make sure everything is okay and Adrien thinks she's improving. I believe so too. And I think she is warming up to me a lot. As of lately she has been calling me mommy. Ha its so cute. I love it because I do want children of my own one day, but until then I guess I can settle for Lilo. My little French Princess! 

It was a Saturday Afternoon about 1:30 and Angela was supposed to be taking Lilo with her to see Larry on visitation day. They were both excited to see him. Lilo was really happy she had been talking about it all week. Her teacher at daycare said she had been telling all the kids that she will 'see her daddy in jail on Saturday!' They both decided that wasnt the best way to tell people that she was going to spend time with her father, but Her teacher figured she was just really excited. They drove up to a free parking spot and Angie got out of the car wearing one of her usual Saturday afternoon ensambles. A loose fiting ankle long spring dress. All bage with gold sandals and Dolce and Gabana shades. She got to the backseat to get Lilo out and threw her around on her hip. Sometimes she lets her walk beside her but today she didnt have time for her to walk entirely too slow with her short little legs. As soon as they get inside Angie spoke with an officer who led her to the visitation area. 

Larry POV 

Its been about 2 months that I been in this shit hole! Im soooo sick of this place! I hate it. The food is shit. The beds are shit. The workout equitment is shit. The library is shit. Everything is just shit! I wanna leave so bad but I cant. I have to wait for my brother and crew to get the right amount of money for my bail. How much is it you ask? Hmph, TO DAMN MUCH!! Its 80,000 dollars. Man I could buy two more safe houses and another benz with that kinda money. Shit. This is my own fault. If I hadnt pulled that gun out on Angie I wouldnt be here or have my baby get taken away. Hmm. Angie. Her fine ass. I been meaning to tell her how sexy she look. I like how that ass sit up in that skirt she wore that night Lilo was in the hospital. Her titties look huge too. Mmmm. I need a girl like her. Most girls I fuck look similar like her but they just hoes. Angie got something going for herself. I love it. It turns me on. Speaking of her where the fuck is she at. The cop stuck me at this table in the visitation room for at least 5min now im bored! Im gettin tired of seeing other people with they family. I wanna see mine. At that moment Angie walked in with Lilo on her hip. She got wide hips. My baby tho awww she smiling. Im so happy to see her! 

As soon as they get into the room Angie and Larry lock eyes. She put Lilo down and she ran to Larry's arms. "DADDY!" Larry picked her up and put her in the air. She giggled loudly with excitement as she was high in the sky. Angie ran over to calm them down because it drew some attention. "Hey you two calm down we cant be too loud in here." Larry put Lilo on his hip and kissed her. It made her giggle a lot. He then looked at Angie face and gave her a deathly but sexy smirk. It made her nervous. They both sat down while Lilo bounced around in circles around Larry. 

L: Haha she funny aint she? 

A: Yea she's a character. 

L: So how everything with her? She do good in school? 

A: Yea she is doing great actually (reaches in purse) here she wanted me to give you these. 

When Lilo saw Angie get the pictures she drew at daycare out of her purse she stopped her. 

LL: No mommy! I wanna give it to daddy!"

A: Okay baby shh I will come here.

Larry stared in awe back and forth between his baby and Angela. He was very happy to see that his baby was anxious to see him and show her what she do in school. Angela smiled and gave the pictures to Lilo, "here you go ma'am." Lilo took the papers, "Thank you miss." Larry laughed at her growness. She trotted over to him and got to her tippy toes to put the pictures on the table to show to her daddy. "Look papa this what I do for you!" Larry teared up at the pictures she drew. Most of them had drawings of Lilo, himself, and Angie. "These are so beautiful baby....just like you." He said as he snuggled her face.