What?

Angie POV 

Damn I woke up so refreshed! I am just feeling so good right now like I could go for a marathon run. Its nice. I cant believe Larry actually agreed to do what I asked of him last night, although I wouldnt doubt that he has done it before. He actually walked through the door earlier from being with his crew. When he came in and saw me in the kitchen he gave a smile and kissed me on the forehead. He didnt say anything. I caught his hint, I just gave him a smile in response to his kiss and kept straightening up the kitchen as he went to the living room. I guess we are on cool terms right now. 

Larry got up and walked into the kitchen from watching tv on the couch. He went in the fridge to get a soda. He watched as Angie went back and forth in the kitchen cleaning every square inch of it. He raised an eyebrow from behind his soda can at her. She stopped scrubbing briefly to speak to him. 

A: What are you starin so hard at Mr. Bourgeois? 

L: Nothing Mrs. Peterson...you just look good doing a women's work. 

A: (messes up face) What the hell is that supposed to mean? 

L: Nothing...unless  you want it to mean something. (walks out kitchen) 

Angie was a little urked by Larry's attitude and the way he referred to her cleaning as "women's work" It made her feel like a maid. She didnt like it. But she ignored him and continued cleaning. Her next job was the living room. Lucky for her it was the last thing to do and there wasnt much to it. All she had to do was vacum the carpet, dust, and windex the windows. She had to pass by Larry to get to the closet that housed the vacum cleaner. "Move you in the way!" Larry yelled at her. Angie turned around to him, "Who the hell you talking to damn! Im just goin to get the vacum cleaner shut up!" She yelled back. "Ugh you piss me off" She mumbled under her breath as she got to the vacum and began to plug it up. Larry raised up off the couch, "What you say?" Angie acted like she didnt hear him speak. She just turned on the vacum and started cleaning. He threw his soda down to the floor staining her off white carpet and snatched the plug from the wall stoping the vacum. "What the fu-! AAAH!" Angie yelped as Larry slammed her against the wall by her shoulders. "Larry get off of me!" She struggled against his grasp. "I said...what did you say?" He spoke to her with his voice sounding like it was two octaves lower than usual. Angie gritted her teeth as she looked him in the eyes. "Fuck you." He looked her up and down. "No. After everything I do for you...fuck you." He walked away from her. She got herself back together and followed him to the kitchen. 

A: Larry...what the hell is that suposed to mean?! 

L: Oh like you wanna know! 

A: I do wanna know! 

L: Why? What for?....you can no handle truth anyway. All the fuck you do is cry when somebody tell you something you no wanna hear....like when you man tell you he no want you he want yo little friend. Remember that one? 

It was a stab in the heart what Larry had told her at that moment. She was pissed off and sad at the same time. Her eyes began to tear up. 

L: And since you like cleaning so much why dont you come back to the place with the guys and clean that huge blood stain on the floor in the basement. 

A: What are you talkin about blood? I dont wanna be apart of any of your criminal acts Larry! 

L: Oh see thats where you wrong! The day you spoke up to keep my Lilo....is where you fucked up. That when you officially was in it. So shut up. And besides. The blood stain was for you. 

A: I dont know what your talking about blood stain. Your not making sense! 

L: That Keith guy. Yea that was one of the many things I do for you since I come here. I kill him.Dead. He wont bother you no more. 

A: (look horrified).......O-....OH MY GOD!! Larry! Are you fucking kidding me?! You killed him!

L: Yea it was easy. I only did it because he did you wrong....you see Angie..I do have heart. I kill for you, to make sure his never beats again. 

She couldnt believe her ears. Larry has killed Keith. Her highschool love. Her friend. She was horrified and somewhat disgusted. She didnt even wanna know how he was killed. "Your sick. Sick!" She began to walk away from him. She was just going to her room to get away from him but midway up the stairs she was jerked back by him, making her fall on the bottom steps. "AAh! Larry STOP-!!" Larry grabbed her once again. "You listen to me now! I take care of you. Nobody else. I look out for you. Nobody else! He shook her on the last comment. She whimpered under his hard grip on her arm. "Larry let go of me please!" He let her go. Walking out in a rage he grabbed his jacket and walked out the front door, slamming it behind him. It slammed so hard it made a few portraits that hung on the wall fall and shatter to the ground. She had just cleaned those. She sat there at the bottom steps breathing heavy and wondering was it safe to get up. She had no idea if he was gonna return to finish her off or not. He was so controlling. Angie was raised to never, EVER take any shit from a controlling man, or one that would cause danger to her or hit her. But Larry did all of the above...and she still let him stay. She didnt know what was wrong with her, she should have been kicked him out. But as long as his baby was there...so was he.