Its my Job

All Angie could do was stare in horror because she was staring at Laurent Bourgeois. One of the leaders of Criminals Crew. She just knew she was dead while she stared into his cold blooded eyes. She stabbed his brother in the leg that night when she was attacked by him. He had to know it was her. He stared her up and down with a sinister grin on his face. Her heart dropped as he opened his mouth to speak. "Hello Mrs. Peterson." Angie had a frog in her throat. She just couldnt find the strength to retrieve her voice. While she struggled to find it, one of the nurses spoke interrupting the silence. "Okay well im going to go get the tools Nurse Peterson is there anything else you need before we begin?" Angie struggled to speak but finally she got something out. "Um no. That wont..uh..be necessary I uh..Im fine just get the tools and I will prepare for the procedure." "Yes ma'am." Laurent was steady staring Angie down but she ignored him which didnt work. Because he talked to her anyway. "Im so sorry you had to hear me talk like that. Its not me." Angie didnt want to react at first but she was afraid that if she didnt he would kill her anyway. "Oh your fine. I hear much worse than that." She responded. Laurent tilted his head as she bent over to retrieve some gloves in a cabinent."Mmm" He groaned in pleasure of seeing her dairy air from behind. Angie was shedding bricks the entire time. "So what kinda nurse you are Mrs. Peterson?" Angie dried her hands off from washing them and proceeded to put gloves on. "Oh Im a Obstetrician Gynecologist Nurse. I uh...work with pregnant women, and non pregnant women." Angela was hoping he would stop talking and the nurse to hurry up with those supplies. "So you the one that see baby come out of women pus-." He was interrupted by the nursing assistant to walk in. "Okay heres everything we need. Can you beleive we are running low on sutures? Man we need to put in another order for these things." Angie ignored the nurses comment and began to prepare everything to stich Laurent's hand up. "Okay Mr. Bourgeois are you ready?" She asked. "Im always ready for you Nurse Peterson." He replied. 

Its an all black Lamborgini speeding down the road. It zigzags through other cars without paying attention to other drivers on the road. They make their own rules. As it drives through the busy streets of LA it soon comes to a calmer side where theres corner stores and bums hanging out on the streets. Children are out pass their bedtime, and drug dealers are out making sales. The car makes a sharp right onto a dirt road. After a few minutes roll by the car comes to a two story house with a gated fence on the outside. Pitt bulls on chains began to bark as the car pulls up, coming to a complete stop. The driver gets out. He closes the door with his right hand. It has bandages on it. He walks up to the front door, takes two careful glances over his shoulder. One to the left. And one to the right. He puts in the lock and turns the key entering the house. 

 Lau POV 

I walk into the house to see my bro and my crew just chillin and playing video games. I greet them with a "wassup guys" and they say wassup back without taking they eyes off the screen. I glance in the living room at them. 'hmph. My boys' I think to myself. I turn around to go up the stairs when I notice Lilo, My twin brother's daughter, playing in the kitchen with pots and pans on the floor. "Hey booboo!" I yell to her over the noise. "Hey uncle Lau! I make beat like papa!" She say back to me. Haha she so cute. She the only person in this world that bring out me and my twin sensitive side. She so sweet. I continue to walk up the stairs to my room. When I make it there I close it behind me. I take off my jacket groaning in pain from forcing myself to use my stiched up hand to remove it. I throw it on the bed making a face and sat on the edge of my bed rubbing my hands through my fro. I look in the mirror on the floor at myself, 'damn I gotta wash it' I thought. I go to my dresser and grab what I've been looking for all day. My gun. I put a couple of bullets in it, cock it, and hold it up to my face admiring it. "Well. Its time for some target practice." 

DAAAAAYUM! AHAHA! BOI WHAT I TELL YOU! I TOLD YOU I HAD SOMETHIN' FOR THAT ASS!! Larry stood up and yelled down at Diablo. They were enjoying themselves playing madden, gambling and making bets to see who was the best at the same time. Larry sat back down as Laurent was rushing back down the stairs. He spoke in French to Larry as he passed by going towards the back door of the house leading to the back yard. "Ayoo fools its time for some target practice. Get your heat, lets go to the back." Larry spoke authoritatively to his crew. They immediately obeyed as they put the controlers and gaming system away as they headed to the back of the house. Larry took a glance back at the living room as he followed behind his men, he was thinking he forgot something. 

In the kitchen Lilo is still left alone to play with the various pots and pans in the cubards. She stopped breifly for a sip from her Dora sippy cup on the counter. It was too high for her little hand to get a full grasp on it. When she got it close enough to the edge it dropped to the floor along with some colorful looking round tablets. Lilo grabbed her cup from the floor and took some sips as she side-eyed the colorful candy look-alike tablets on the floor. She crawled over to them, scooping up three into her soft little hands and looked at them intriguingly. "oooh skittles!" 

BANG! BANG BANG! CLICK CLACK! POP! POP! The guns go off into the practice manicans. The crew always brushed up at least twice a week on their trigga fingers. It was one of the many things that kept them on top as being the number one gang in LA. Laurent was walking up and down the row yelling things in French to his men. Somewhat 'encouraging' words to give them a boost at getting a perfect shot. Larry on the other hand was pacing a few feet away from them, back and forth as he caressed his chin trying to figure out what he had forgotten earlier. Larent walked up to him trying to figure out what was the matter. 

Lau: Aye bro! Wassup witchu? 

L: Man I dont know. I feel like I forget something. 

Lau: Well you need to get over here and grab a gun a practice with the rest of u- 

L: Oh yea! Lilo! I gotta check on her! 

Larry ran back in the house to go get his baby. Even though he had a daughter he still wasnt ashamed of what he does. He knows he's a criminal, a Felon, and crook. I mean he's apart of the most notorious crew in History! But the last thing he wanted was letting his daughter know at an early age that he was a "Bad Man" He likes to sheild her from it. 

Larry POV 

I quickly leave from the back to go get my baby from the kitchen. I need to put her upstairs in my room with the TV on loud so she dont hear the gun shots. She get scared sometimes and as her daddy I wanna keep her from crying. I get into the living room and call her name. "Lilo!".....no answer. Hmm. She usually come running out when she hear my voice. I go furtherr into the living room. I also notice its too quiet. Wasnt she banging on the pots and pans earlier? "Lilo. Baby its papa come out time to take nap." I was getting a little worried so I decided to go into the kitchen. "Baby come on its time to take n-..........Li-....Lilo?" 

Back outside the guys are still shooting when suddenly Lau hears noise coming from elsewhere. "Aye! Yall stop!" They stop. As soon as the shooting stop the screaming begins. AAAAAAHHH!!! MY BABY!!! 

Angie POV 

Alright yall im out! I yell at the staff as I walk out. Phew! Im so tired and restless after today. Not to mention that I just got my heart rate back to normal from being mentally harassed by Criminalz crew leader Laurent. Man I hope I never see him or his brother that close ever again. As I get closer to the front doors of the Maternity Ward I can smell the freedom. Suddenly a pair of bright headlights rip into the darkness of the night. I abrubtly stop confused. " What in the hell." I keep my eyes forward at the vehicle. Its a huge all black expedition. Damn thats a nice truck. I want one, I think to myself. Oh god I hope its not a women in labor, I cant right now I gotta go home. "Hey Grace can you tell them to ask for doctor Boone Im leaving!" I yell back to grace. She responded and said that she would. I continue to walk out the doors and halfway push them to exit until I saw a familiar face. Larry Bourgeois. His brother was on his heels. "Oh no!" I quickly backwards run into the building and shut the doors preparing my hand to push the automatic lock button. When he spoke to me. 

NO! PLEASE DONT LEAVE! OPEN THE DOOR ITS MY BABY! MY BABY SHE SICK! Larry frantically banged on the glass. Angie backed up in fear. Grace and a few other nurses came down the hallway to see what the fuss was about. Larry's face was full of tears as he held his daughter up, cradeled in his arms, to the glass for Angela to see. "Please lady please! Help my baby she sick! She dying see?!" Angela looked at his baby girl as she lay lifeless in his arms. Her skin pale. Her lips blue. And her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Angie couldnt let this child suffer and die just because of who she belonged to. "Please lady.......You dont even have to let me in jus....ju....just take my baby..please." Larry spat out as he fought back tears. Angie's eyes teared up as well as she swung the door open allowing them enterence. "Follow me." She said.