Testify

It was dead silence as Larry, Laurent and his crew waited for Lilo to get out of the Pediatric Unit. Larry sat hunched over with his elbows on his knees and hands clenched together, and shallow breathing. Laurent came to confort him. "Its okay bro. She gonna be fine." Larry ignored his comment as he stared blankly forward. He shook his head. " I should've been watching her." Lau could feel his brother's pain as he rubbed his back. Just then Angela walked through the doors, "Lilo!" All the guys stood up. Larry being the most anxious ran straight to her. "What happen now? How is she? She breath now? Tell me!? Larry bombarded her with questions. Angie put her hands up to calm him. Lau held him back. 

A: She is fine dont worry. She is fine. They have her in the Pediatric unit still but she is out of operation now so she is in a room just below us. She's stable. 

The whole crew breaths a sigh of relief. 

A: The only thing that will make you concerned is that she has an oxygen cuff over her mouth, IV and another tube going through her nose that contains black fluid. Its go-  

L: Wait whoa whoa! Hold on what black fluid? What is that for? 

A: Its this thing we use when a child or someone is poisoned with any type of substance. Yea see its a liquid solution that binds to the toxin in the body, inhibiting it from doing anymore damage to the body. In other words its helping her body get rid of the drugs in her system. 

Larry and Laurent look at eachother. Then back at Angie. "Can I see her?" Larry spoke. Angie smiled slightly, "Of Course you can. Follow me." Angie took them down the hall to the elevator. The other guys decided to find the cafeteria instead of going to Lilo's room. Lau said something to Larry in French then they slapped hands and he went to go join the rest of the crew. Larry and Angie were left alone on the elevator. They were on the 4th floor, but the journey to the 3rd floor felt like forever. She couldnt help but feel a bit uneasy while alone with him. The last time they were 'alone' anywhere was the night he attacked her. She was a little afraid. Luckily when she glanced at him in the elevator he still had a worried look on his face, so she pushed the thoughts out of her head. The doors opened and Angie walked towards Lilo's room. She quickly turned back at Larry with her hand on the knob. He looked at her confused. "What?" He said. " I just want you to know that we did everything that was necessary to save your daughter. Its okay to ask questions if you want." Angie reassured him. He replied with a head nod. She slowly opened the door as they went through. Larry saw his baby with all the tubes and things coming out of her. He went to her bed side and just lost it. 

Meanwhile...

"Damn this food good. We needa come here more often!" Pom said as he stuffed his face. They all laughed at his comment as the rest of them scarffed down their food as well. They got a lot of looks and stares from other people in the cafeteria. Not because of their filthy eating habits, but because of their faces. Laurent knew he and his brother were wanted men. If one of his men got caught they would get some jail time and probation, but him and his brother were looking at 20 plus years in prison easy. Lau didnt wanna risk it. "Guys get your food together we getting out of here." He spoke in a hused voice. "Aye but boss we no done yet-," Laurent snapped his head back with wide eyes at his men's smart remark. "Didnt you hear what I say. Lets. Go" He said with some dictation in his voice. "No questions asked. We being watched." They all looked around carefully at the people staring until their eyes stoped on three cops in the corner eyeing them across the room. They slowly got up with out making eye contact, and walked towards the door. " Now when I say cut, yall duck down and run to the doors. G, hold the doors till I get out." They nodded in understanding. Suddenly one of the cops yelled "Hey stop right there!" Lau stopped in his tracks and his men stopped with him. "DONT MOVE!" One of the cops yelled. Lau side eyed G and Pom. They nodded. He looked at the rest of his men and nodded. " CUT!" The guys jetted out of the building as Laurent grabbed his gun from his belt and let out his lead on the cops.