One of us

"You da wan that I think about all day. You da wan that I think about always. You are da wan so I make sure I behave, my love is your love, your love is mine. 

                                                                              - Rhianna "You da One"  

Angela couldnt stop playin the song. Ever since Larry had told her that he loved her she was on High! She thought she would never come down. After she got washed up that day they both went out, leaving Lilo with a sitter, and spent the day together. It was the best day that Angie has had in a very long time. But as of current she was jammin hard to Rhianna's "You da one" in her underwear. Only her underwear. She was in the middle of getting dressed to go out with Larry. He had told her that he wanted to show her something. She could only wonder what it was. Her jam session was too intense for her to hear Larry open the door and walk in seeing her plump double D breast fly through the air. When she turned around she opened her eyes to see his eyes jump out of his face. 

A: AAAHH! 

L: ...........wow. 

A: Larry! what ar- what are y- what are you doing spying on me?! (covers chest) 

L: .........wow. 

A: Larry! 

L: (shakes head) Oh no no no! I sorry belle (closes eyes) I never meant to see you like this, I sorry! 

Larry attempted to turn out the door but was stopped by the wall. Which connected with his head. Angie crinched as she felt his pain.

A: Ooooo...babe you okay?

L: (rubs head)...yea...I fine!

A: (laughs and shakes head) Hahaha!

 Larry and Angie drove for about 35 minutes until they pulled up to the Criminalz Crew house. "Babe what are we doin here?" Angie asked confused. Larry pulled up into the yard and parked his ashton amoungst the rest of expensive wheels there. "I gonna show you something." He smiled at her and got out of the car. She got out of the car as well and followed him to the back gate leading to the backyard. "Baby....I dont think I belong here...this is your turff I...I dont.." Angie was a bit afraid of being on Criminalz Crew ground. It scared her enough the night she had to retrieve Larry's bail money, but during the day, it was just as scary. "You okay babe. Just chill. They love you. And so do I. He held out his hand for her to take. She hesitated at first until she took it. They walked to the back where a furious amount of gun shots went into the air. Making Angie jump multiple times. She shouted over them. "Larry what are we gonna do back here!?" Larry didnt answer her question. He spotted G next to Pom who was exchanging guns. He seen Larry too and ran over to greet him. 

G: Wassup boss! Whats goin on? 

L: Hey wassup G. You know my girl Angie right? 

G: Oh yea. Nurse Peterson. 

A: Hi. 

L: So I see yall doin some practice (point at rest of guys) 

G: Yea bro we out here taking some shots. (looks at Angie) Yo girl wanna try? 

A: Oh! N-no! Its okay really! 

L: Oh no baby you must try come on! 

A: NO Larry really I-! 

Larry dragged her against her will to a small shed where they housed their guns. Angie was amazed at how many they had. There were AK's, machine guns, automatics, pistols, shotguns, what ever you could name. They was strap with it. "Damn. Thats alot of guns." she said as she looked around. " Yea I know right!" G said very excitedly. "Now you yourself look like handgun girl no? So I think you do good with this one." He held up a silver gun and began to load the bullets. "Aaah gloc, nine milimeter. Perfect for her" Larry said in pleasure. Angie looked at him horrified. G goes up to her and hands the gun to her. "Here you go girl." Angie took it and almost dropped it because it was so heavy. She has never shot a gun before and it made her afraid of what would happen when it went off. Larry and G walked her over to the shooting area where there were multiple fake posts manicans and targets posted up on trees. Most of the other guys were about to return back in the house, Angie was happy because they werent gonna be there when she embarrased herself. Laurent spotted the three of them and said "wassup" to his twin. His eyes then went to Angela who was holding the pistol in her hands with care. "Oh hell naw! I know you no gonna let her shoot that thing!" Larry smiled at Lau, "OH yes my brother!" Lau waved to the guys, "Oh I gotta see this come on guys." 'Oh no.' Angie thought. 'Here goes my confidence'. 

Larry POV 

To my surprise my baby did good. She so cute when she scared, it made me laugh! In the beginning she no even knew how to hold gun. I had to show her so she no kill us. After a few practice rounds she only managed to make two holes into the manican. No bad for a beginner. 

The guys had ordered a couple of pizzas for dinner since it was getting late and Lilo needed to be picked up soon. Larry and Angie took two boxes to go. Well Larry actually took two for himself and Angie got one for her and Lilo. They said their goodbyes to them and Larry told them he would see them tomorrow as they exited the house. They were at the car until Lau ran out of the house holding a box. "Hey Ange!" She turned around. "Yea!" Lau ran down the steps to her. He presented the box to her, "You forget this. You gonna need it one day." Angie didnt know what he meant by that so she opened the box to view the contents. It was the gun. 

A: Lau no I cant take this. It belongs to you guys 

Lau: No no no. You take. Its yours. I know it say CC on it but...you CC now too. 

A: (glance at Larry then back) what? 

Lau: Yea. Anybody that can take in one of us, and accept the rest of us...is family. 

Angie had her mouth wide open in a semi smile, "I dont know what to say! Well thank you of course but...wow. You sure you dont want this?" She attempted to hand it back to him but he held it up and placed it back in her hands. "Me and my bro..we Paris kings. You his queen. So? Heres your weapon your majesty."