Chapter 21: Answers

A/N: Just fyi, the villain is an adapted oc of mine, I can post a doodle of her if you guys would like

Again, thanks for reading and supporting me!!!

______________________

Aizawa made his way up to the hospital room containing the dastardly villain who threw a giant wrench into this week's lesson plans involving Bakugou and Todoroki.  

So when he opened the door and saw a girl laying in bed who couldn't be over 5'3" he was a little more than surprised. Her hair was straight and jet black pulled into two very messy and loose pigtails. 

Which just made him more confused. 

Upon hearing the door open, her eyes flickered open and she jumped a little in surprise, only to get her arm nearly yanked out of her socket since it was handcuffed to the side of the bed. 

"God fucking dammit." She grumbled to herself, reaching her free arm over to rub her wrist. It was a special quirk deactivating pair of handcuffs to avoid any use of her quirk here to escape. 

Aizawa stared, taking in everything, his mind racing. 

"Who're you?" She finally asked, glaring at him, "Don't look like no nurse." She pointed out, looking him up and down with a judgmental look. 

"I might ask the same myself." He replied, stepping over to a chair across from her bed and sitting down. 

She threw her head back in annoyance only to grunt at her splitting headache. 

"You assaulted my students." He told her. She snapped her head at him and snorted.

"Me?! No no no no no sir, your asshole students assaulted me!" She declared, making some very aggressive gestures to make her point, "Gave me the worst fucking headache of my life!" She grumbled. She was gonna leave out the part about her robbing a bank for now, the point is that those assholes fired first. 

Aizawa nodded some. Well he can't wait to here the explanation for this once Bakugou and Todoroki are back to normal. They're both gonna be in deep shit for directly going against orders. And he knows he'll get the truth because Todoroki can't lie to save his life. It'll be easy to get that info. 

"Can your quirk be reversed?" He asked, just wanting to get straight to the point. 

The girl paused for a moment, "Maybe." She stated, tilting her head and raising an eyebrow, "What's in it for me?" She wondered. This actually made Aizawa chuckle. Oh the nerve on kids nowadays.

"You won't go to prison. Or, your parents won't get called, you look like you're 12." He pointed out, shrugging.

Her little smirk was replaced with a glare, "I'm fifteen so shut the fuck up, old man." She hissed. 

"So can it be reversed, young lady?" He asked, voice very stern and no-nonsense. 

The girl huffed, going over every option in her head and trying to come up with one that'll at least keep her pride intact. Considering she got caught in the act of a crime, pummeled by some dumb student, and stuck in a hospital, there's not much she could do. Finally, she sighed.

"Yeah, whatever." She grumbled, glancing at her arms. Down the side of them were holes, almost like they were flutes, where her quirk was released. 

"What's your name?" He decided to ask, since she seemed to have put down some of her defenses. 

"Jo. And no you're not getting my family name, you creep, don't want you stalking me or something." She answered, glancing over at him with a frown.