Chapter 14: Gimme Some News

A/N: We almost at 1000 views guys thank u so much!!!!! 

I need to start thinkin up ideas for my next fanfic.

I was thinking some sort of au....any specific ones u wanna see???

___________________

The rest of the period went on relatively normally. None of the other sparring pairs went full out since nobody could get refocused. Though, Bakugou was having a grand ol' time throwing his shoes and seemed like he had no intention on stopping any time soon.

Todoroki finally calmed down and slowly began sinking into Midoriya's lap, leaning heavily on Midoriya's chest as he stared up at the rafters. 

That was a relief.

But also meant it's time to try and explain why Todoroki was in trouble.

Midoriya took a breath, "Todoroki, we need to talk okay, can you turn around to face me please?" He asked. The kid let out a little sigh before scooting himself around, nervously fiddling with his blanket and staring at the logo on Midoriya's training uniform. 

"Do you know what you did wrong earlier?" Midoriya asked softly, wanting to be as gentle as he could in approaching this.

"...no..." Todoroki answered honestly. 

"You ran off and nobody knew where you went. You could've gotten hurt." Midoriya told him, placing his hand underneath Todoroki's chin and gently tilting his head up so he would look at Midoriya's face, "You can't do that." 

Todoroki furrowed his brows some but it was more in confusion than anything, "Bu' I did." He mumbled.

"Yes and that was bad." Midoriya stated. Todoroki looked down with a pout.

"M bad." He sniffled. 

Midoriya felt a pang of guilt, "No, Todoroki, you're not bad." He clarified, tilting his head up again, "Just don't go anywhere without telling someone, okay? We don't want you getting hurt." He explained. Todoroki just continued to stare blankly with a sad expression. "You're not bad, bud, okay?" He repeated.

"...okay..." Todoroki finally mumbled, sniffling. 

Midoriya pulled him into a hug, sighing. This is hard work. And he thought normal teenage Todoroki was difficult to communicate with. 

"....s-so-sorry..." Todoroki coughed out, burying his face in Midoriya's shirt. Midoriya began gently rubbing his back.

"It's okay, buddy, thank you for apologizing." He told him, figuring that was a good way to word it. He let out another sigh. He's gonna need a nap of his own after all this. 

Meanwhile, Bakugou had moved on to playing an intense game of tag with Kiri and it was clear Bakugou had way more energy than Kirishima did. Apparently that nap did wonders on the little guy. 

"Yer it!" Bakugou yelled, tapping Kirishima's arm. Kiri just sat down with an exacerbated sigh. 

"I think I'm done with this game, Bakubro." He mumbled, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. 

Bakugou pouted, "S'op bein' a ol' man!" He huffed, stomping over. 

Kirishima smiled and opened one eye. He swiftly snatched Bakugou up, making the kid giggle, "You fell into my trap! Now you're it!!!" He yelled, letting out a maniacal laugh. Bakugou just continued to squeal, trying to get himself free. 

Then, the bell finally rang. 

Thank god.

The class shuffled into the locker room to change as Bakugou and Todoroki waited by Aizawa. Todoroki was still keeping his distance and he also didn't seem to want to give up his blanket any time soon. Which is fine, if it makes him more comfortable, that's all fine and dandy.