Chapter 26: Just Make it to the End

A/N: This might me the last chapter? Idk, if it's really long, it probably is, but if it's short, y'all get one more lol

(I write this before writing any of the chapter because that's just how I work)

(future me with a hint: it is the last one so make sure to extra enjoy it)

___________________

The moment Kirishima and Bakugou stepped ono the sidewalk on their way to class, Bakugou slipped his free hand into Kirishima's. Probably from instinct of 'i am child, must hold big kid's hand.' 

And it warmed Kirishima's heart so much he nearly burst into flames. He grinned and glanced over at Bakugou, who was still happily sipping on his chocolate milk as he looked around. Yeah, they were getting some weird glances but who cares. So what if it's a weird sight to see the guy who had to be muzzled at the sports festival holding hands with kiri and smiling as passerby's?  

As long as Bakugou's happy, Kiri's happy and the rest of the world doesn't matter. 

Kiri heard shuffling and panting from behind him and glanced back, seeing Mina, Denki, and Sero booking it to catch up. 

Denki appeared to still be getting dressed, tucking in his shirt and buckling his belt as he ran. 

"You guys are never up this early!" Kiri pointed out to them, laughing. 

Those three are always last to scramble into the room. 

"What, is it wrong for some friends to walk to class together?" Sero asked, slowing down once he was close and catching his breath. 

"We wanted to see if Bakugou was still little kid brain." Kaminari explained. 

"Aww! You're holding hands!" Mina cooed, giggling. Bakugou perked up and glanced over, holding up his cup proudly.

"Kiri made me chocolate milk." He told them with a smile. He was very excited about this and wanted to share it with the world. The three out-of-breath bakusquad members exchanged glances and attempted to stifle their laughs. It was just so funny seeing Bakugou like this. 

"And it's the best chocolate milk you've ever had, right, Kat?" Kirishima asked. 

"Uh huh!" Bakugou answered, nodding before going back to sipping at it. 

"Oh my god he's so effing cute!" Mina squealed.

"No! Not cute! I'm handsome!" Bakugou quickly declared, shooting her a quick glare. 

"Yeah, Mina, he's handsome." Sero teased, nudging her with his elbow. Denki covered his mouth, trying not to just burst out laughing. 

The got up to the classroom and Bakugou sat down at his seat, "Here, I went ahead and packed your coloring books and crayons." Kiri said, opening his backpack and taking the supplies out. 

Bakugou immediately went to work, pausing upon grasping a crayon, "They're so tiny now." He pointed out. 

"Cause you're so big and strong!" Kiri told him. Bakugou smiled and puffed out his chest.

"Yeah." He said proudly before leaning over his desk to make the best goddamn coloring page the world has ever seen.

Meanwhile, the Dekusquad was making very slow progress towards the school building. Iida and Uraraka were kind enough to stay back and keep Midoriya company as Todrooki shuffled along very very slowly. He was nibbling on a pop tart in one hand and had the other loosely grasped in Midoriya's. Midoriya knew if he let go, Todoroki would just wander off probably never to be seen again so he was keeping a strong grasp on the boy. 

Babysitters Kiri and DekuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara