Part Four

Ravio stared at link. "H-how do you know this...?" Link only looked down. He walks to the other side of the room and scratches his head. "I don't know....just a feeling...." Ravio looked down bashfully as link started to decrease the space between them, but quickly looked up as he noticed link gazing. Ravio blushed and only gazed back as their faces were only inches apart. Link blushed and put his hand on ravios cheek staring. Ravio was unable to move, he didn't know what was going on. Link leaned in very slowly his lips touching with ravios cold ones. Link pulled the boy closer and ravio couldn't believe what was happening. He was blushing a deep crimson, and kissed him back. Link pulled away and gazed the same as he just was a few minutes earlier and blushed, looking down. Ravio only stared and bit his lip. Link turned around and sighed. "I'm sorry..." ravio put an hand on his shoulder. "Its okay." He smiled. Link turns around and hugs him. "I really really missed you too." Ravio kept the smile plastered on his red face and huged back. When they pulled away, link looked down. "So....." ravio looked away. "So....." link giggles.

"I dunno don't u have more stuff to rent?" Link points to the crack outside the window. Ravio nods and goes outside, walking over to the crack. He looks down to check his bracelet.....but its gone! He searches the grass till he notices a painting in the wall-of the little boy from earlier-gulley! He lets out a silent dang it! and runs back to links house. He bursts into the cottage, making link jump. "The bracelet is gone!" Links eyes widen and he looks around.

"It's not in here!" Link tried to act concerned but he was jumping over rainbows on the inside.