Part Three

After a few minutes of the two figures warm embrace, link pulls back and invites ravio in. Ravio looks around the inside, it was almost exactly the same as when he first saw it.

"Ravio I missed you so much."

"Link I missed you so much."

Both the boys said at the same time. They both laughed akwardly. "So, how have things been in Lorule?" Link says as he looks at the ground. Link wasn't expecting anything that good, but he smiled when his question was replied to with "Good, actually." Link looked up at ravio and smiled. "Believe it or not, we found our triforce!" The bunny looking elf said. Link teared up, staring at ravio. "That's good. That's really good, ravio!" Link hugs him once again. Ravio blushes as he did earlier to this action, and hugs him back. Link pulled back. "So what are you doing here then, if your own land is okay?"

"Well actually its kind of embarassing...." Ravio smiles and blushes, looking away. Link leans in, eager to hear what he has to say. "Well, you see, I missed you, buddy. A lot."

Link blushes himself and laughs. "You've already confessed that, ravio!" Ravio blushes deeper and holds his cheek.

"Well I just, really, really, missed you I guess. I also had a dream. It.....had you in it." Link stares at the boy, tensing up. "Ravio." Link says. "P-princess Zelda dreamt of me. It was for a reason. It meant I had to save hyrule. I had the same exact dream as you and also zelda. Usually when this happens, its warning us. Of something that's going to happen."