Part Eighteen

SHADOW'S POV:

I backed away, I was horrified. It couldn't possibly be him! I stared to sweat nervously and before I knew it his ruby orbs had spotted me.

"D-dark...h-how...?" I said, voice shaking like an earthquake.

He grins, uncovering a gleaming set of jagged, white teeth, alike that of a wolves.

"Hello...." he giggles evil like. "I appear before your eyes because....well, this little munchkin-" he points to the blacksmiths trembling son, who was trapped inside of a dark ball "had this." He holds out a old looking braclet, and as I walk closer to recive a clearer view, I smell a foul stench. I scrunch my nose and cough. "And how does a stinky piece piece of junk jewlery like that let you get access to Hyrule?" I ask. He laughs. "Ehh....magic." I glare at him and try to take it away but before anything, I am pinned to a tree, with a sadistically grinning dark staring like death itself was about to leap out of him. I cringed and struggled, trying to get him off, or atleast gain a grip on my sword. But he had me stuck in some kind of invisible barrier as he steped back a few feet and shot dark ropes around me, I was strapped to the tree. I glared and cussed at him as he left me and the little boy stranded in the clearing.

RAVIOS POV:

I woke up, I think maybe around 7 pm. I couldn't stop thinking about the strange and somewhat evil creature in the woods. Did link know him? Was he gonna come back for us? I hugged my knees as I pondered opon the topic. Link was back to his normal work routine, and he was almost always late. It made me sad that I had to sit alone...well there was sheerow....I looked up at the bird, smiling as he flew around my head. I also heard link talking to himself about this navi girl a few nights ago, in his sleep.....was she a friend, or maybe a family member?

I jumped as the door opened, revealing a tired, stressed link. I beamed at him and he returned the favor, kissing me opon the forehead before going back outside. I stared at the door akwardly, in confusion. What the..... I decided to follow him, telling sheerow to stay, it could be dangerous. He rolled his eyes and turned, flying back into the cottage. I looked around links yard, finally spotting him sitting at the edge of the hill.

LINKS POV:

"Hey buddy, don't talk much after work, do ya?" I jumped and blushed as I noticed Ravio had sat down and was right beside me. I shrugged and smiled at the bunny looking boy. His blush illuminated against the orange sky. He noted that I had seen, and grabbed his mask, quickly sliding it over his head in embarassment. I laughed, and hugged him. He held the mask down tightly. "Ravio." I cooed. I could just picture his crimson face. I pull away. "Fine then. No cuddles tonight." His pointed ears perked up and he slid the mask up. I giggled and played hard to get. "Well I suppose there'll be no cuddly wuddlys tonight." I say, crossing my arms. His eyes widen. "Wha?! No!"

"Yep, I heard ya Ravio, no cuddly wuddlys."

"Link! I do want to I mean come on! Link!" He shaked me. I giggled and turned to face him. He blushed, his face heating. "Ravio, you blush everytime I look at you!" I laugh and he blushes deeper.

RAVIOS POV:

I decided it was time for Mr. Hero to be the red one. I smirked evilly. "So.....link....who's....navi? She hot?" Links face darkened, he looked down. "No, s-she was my fairy. A real annoying one, but I was the only one who didn't posses one, so she'd have to do. I haven't seen her in awhile." His eyebrows arched. "How to you know of her?" My eyes widen. "Oh...well...." I whisper the last part "I kinda heard you talking about a navi in your sleep." He blushed. "Oh, I guess I just must miss her real bad. She was a good friend." His eyes met mine. I nod. "But I have you."