Part One

Ravio gazed at the glowing triforce in awe as Hilda began to cry tears of happiness. He had two thoughts in mind: yay now lorule will be safe and happy again! And aww ill never see link again... He started to cry himself, and tried to comfort his princess.

They parted ways, hilda going back to lorule castle, and ravio turning back to his house, which wasn't too far off, when he saw it. He had left his bracelet, the magical, yet quite foul smelling bracelet that let him escape lorule when the monsters first appeared. He grabbed it and stuck it in a pouch, an idea floating in his mind as he made his way home. He entered the cottage tired and.....was this the feeling of........loneliness? He sighs and looks about the messy place. He then gasps, as he sees, no, it couldn't be! A glowing crack in the far wall. But how? He ponders for a bit, staring at the slit, and decides it best not to go yet. He did have the bracelet, but its powers were now too poor to do what ravio intended to try. He then remembers that book he wrote in the three days before he left. He searches for it in the place it was hidden (not tellin you were it is nu uh!) He uncovers its presence and holds it to his chest. No one has found it yet. He sighs, wondering what link was doing now. Hopefully he has a happy future. Ravio longed to see the heros face again. His electric blue eyes, his golden hair. Maybe ill see thise luxuries once again. Ravio shakes the image from his mind. He puts the book down and fixes up his house. Well tries to. He rests his head onto his pillow and falls into a deep sleep. He dreams of being lost. Then he spotts a cave with a creepy skull looking entrance. He enters it and only sees black, but he feels a wall on his right and walks, leaning his hand on the stone wall. Then he hears a loud crunch. He looks down and realizes the sound came from beneath his foot. He can see a crushed skull and steps back, only to crush another. Then he feels as if he's being watched. He trembles with fear and looks around, but sees nothing in his short distanced view of the room. Then he looks up and sees a hand. A giant hand, and it was coming down to crush him! He only stands in place staring at it, paralized, when another figure leaps from the darkness and pushes ravio out of the way. The hand crashes down and disapears; it had hurt itself. The figure, on the other hand, is atop of ravio. When ravio looks to see who this being is, he gasps to see.....Link.

Ravio wakes up in a cold sweat and sits up, panting. He runs a hand through his raven black hair and looks out the window. Ravio sees the sun shining just above a hill and smiles. He hadn't seen the sun in months. Well not in lorule, at least. Its yellow rays casting a light opon ravios face, making it shine. Then ravio frowns. The exact same color as links head of golden hair. Link was his best friend, and he would never see him again. Tears formed on ravios face, he knew what he had to do.