Part Twenty-One

"I'm still not on your side or anything....what side are you even on?" Dark said, walking beside shadow, his arms crossed.

"Not your side." Shadow replied, crossing his own arms, looking away ar the trees.

They were headed for Hyrule castle, it was the dawn of the day after they agreed that dark would get the stinky bracelet, Ravios bracelet, back from Zelda. Dark had given it to her, just to cause chaos, to see what would happen. If course, the princess hadn't a clue who he was, he was still in his normal looking form at the time. They walked for a little longer, gazing opon the castle, which growing bigger as they approached it.

ZELDAS POV:

I wondered where that Ravio guy was now. I hadn't seen the charming boy for a few days, and had assurance he would come back.......probably. he still had to leave, sooner now that the boy I had encountered in the front the other day. Damn was he hot. I smiled, giggling to myself. I jumped in my throne chair as the door opened, revealing a close friend of mine, Lady Impa. She informed me that there was someone awaiting outside. I nodded, telling her I'd be out in a second. I watched as she left the big, empty room, wondering who the person was.

I walk down to the bridge, smiling and.waving at the guards. At the other end I see.....is it? The boy from yesterday! And he had brought a friend! I smiled at them as I arrived in front of them, they kneeled, and I giggled. "Dears there is no need for that." They both quickly got up, and I giggled again. "So what brings you here, boys?" I ask. "We're in need of the bracelet I gave you just yesterday." Says the hot one. What am I saying, they were both adorable! I smiled, blushing a little. "Oh, yes of course I'll go get it for you!" One of the guards must have overheard, he came over. "Don't worry princess, I'm on it! Where is this bracelet?" I tell him in the jewelry box on my desk. He nods and leaves to get it. I turn back to the boys. "So, I never got your names! What are they, dears?" I gaze at the taller one. "Link." They both say at once. I stare, confused. "Well I guess that name is common, I have a friend with the same title. Oh well." I giggle.

The guard comes back, holding his nose with one hand, the other holding the bracelet. "H-Here! Take the stinky t-thing!" He tosses it to the taller link, making him fumble around with it. I giggle and he gives it to the shorter one. "So, I'll see ya cuties around I guess?" I say, winking before turning to enter the castle one again.

SHADOW LINKS POV:

I smiled as the princess left. She reminded me a lot of Hilda in a way......I couldn't describe it. My eyes widened as dark turned to me. "Happy now? I don't know what kinda weirdo stuff your trying to pull here....." he turned, starting back towards the woods. I gazed at the musty old bracelet, clutching it in my hand. My eyes widened as I realized something: how was I supposed to use it?

DARK LINKS POV:

I wandered off towards the woods until I heard an annoying little voice and the footsteps coming towards me. I sighed and turned to look at the boy. "What could you possibly need now?!"

He held up the bracelet from only moments ago.

"How do I use it to get to Lorule?"

"Wait....how did you get here in the first place? You where originally from Lorule, remember? Heh, wonder if that place is still standing...."

"Hilda."

"What?"

"She banished me here."

"Sorry to break it to you little dude, but if she banished you, that probably means she doesn't want you to come back...." His eyes widen and he glared, face growing red.

"Just tell me, okay? And I'm only like a half a foot shorter!" He complained. I laughed. "Well, in the house just south of the castle is a crack. Inside this crack, you find Lorule. Use the bracelet to .......what would you call it? Merge into the wall. Now leave before I make fried cucco out of you." He rolled his eyes and started his journey.