Rival

Ben's POV

I got to Jess's house where the police sent (Y/n) to stay in because Jeff might come back to get her.

"It's a good thing I told him that I'm stalking her and to not kill her." I thought, knocking on the door.

"Jeff would have killed her. If I didn't say it." I thought as the door opens. Jess's son Alix opened it.

"Can I help you with something?" He asked.

"I'm here for (Y/n)" I respond as I saw her peeking from the living room.

"Oh Ben! Nice you're here.. Come on! Alix let's go!" (Y/n) said, walking towards me.

"Oh, your Ben. Ok, wait I'm just going to get my bag and we can go" Alix said, running to the living room.

"Did you bring your Nintendo?" I asked, smiling.

"Like I'm going to forget. I will never leave it alone" (Y/n) said, punching me playfully.

"Dad! we're off to school!" Alix said, walking outside with us and closing the door behind him. This guy is so weak. If we have a pvp in any game he picks. I bet he will lose by the start of the game.

"His making (Y/n) smile... He can't have her!" I thought death glaring him every time (Y/n) looks away from us.

"So (Y/n)... Do you want to do a gaming marathon tonight?" Alix asked, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"Why do I sense like a hunter is near.. Actually very close." I thought, going closer to (Y/n).

"Sure Alix. Can Ben join?" (Y/n) asked, removing Alix's arm around her shoulders.

"Ben? Umm...Sure he can join us." Alix answered, glaring at me.

"You made the wrong choice... (Y/n) is mine." I thought, getting that stupid sense of a hunter nearby.

"Alix. Aren't you coming in?" (Y/n) asked, stopping and stood next to me.