He saves you

"(Y/n)! Watch out!" Ben shouts behind me as he tackles me to the ground.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?" Jess asked as he ran towards us. Ben got off me and helped me up.

"Yeah." I answered, getting up.

"That was close. If I didn't make it on time you would be dead by now." Ben said, giving my bag, I grabbed it and turned around to face Jess when I saw what's behind him I saw a knife stuck at the door.

"I guess the person who wants to kill is good in assassinating. (Y/n) you have to come with back to my house." Jess said, taking my hand.

"No." I said, slapping away his hand.

"(Y/n) you're not safe here." Jess said, trying to grab my arm but failed.

"I want to stay Jess beside I can protect myself. Gamers are strong Jess, your son is a gamer and so do I" I said standing next to Ben "Okay. You boy what's your name?" Jess asked Ben.

"It's Ben." Ben answered, giving a 'don't touch my girl again' look to Jess.

"I'm not your girl Ben." I thought, putting one strap of my bag on my shoulder.

"You better protect (y/n) and I'm Jess." Jess said, extending a hand out for Ben to shake but he grabbed my hand and walked away.

"Ben?" I said, blushing cause I'm touching his hand but he didn't reply. I stayed silent and waved Jess goodbye.

"Ben where are you taking me?" I asked him as I followed behind. I can't break through because his grip is too strong.

"Ben? Hello! Earth to Ben" I said but no reply. I rolled my eyes and slapped the back of his head which made him let go of my hand.

"Ow! Why did you do that for!" Ben said while rubbing his the back of this head.

"Three things Ben... One that's for not replying to me. Two I'm not your girl and three would you like to be my gaming buddy?" I asked, laughing a little cause he blushed when I said I'm not your girl.

"Gaming buddy... Hmmm, are you sure (Y/n), asking a perverted guy who you just met yesterday?" Ben asked, smirking like he's going to do something perverted to me anytime soon.

"Yup!" I answered smiling.

"Okay. I'll be your gaming buddy but I warn you I'm going to do perverted things to you." Ben said, laughing evilly.

Ben's POV

"(Y/n) is cute when she blushes... What am I thinking!" I thought, laughing a little cause she blushed when I said perverted things.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked, getting angry. I got close to her ear.

"Cause you're blushing." I whispered to her ear which made her blush even more.

"No, I'm not." She said looking away.

"Well, I'm going to the classroom. See ya there (cute nickname)" I said making her blush deeply.

"Hey wait for me!" She said catching up to me.

"This is going to be fun." I thought as we entered the classroom. As classes started (Y/n) fell asleep.

"She looks like a sleeping kitten." I thought as I drew her on her notebook which she never uses. I noticed Jeff outside at the woods aiming his knife to (Y/n).

"Not today Jeff." I thought as I hit (y/n)'s eraser to drop to the floor

"Hey (Y/n). Wake up can you pick up the eraser it fell at the floor." I whispered while kicking her chair.

"Why don't you pick it up yourself?" She whispered back annoyed off course I tried to wake her up for the fifth time already.

"I'm lazy." I whispered closing her notebook.

"Fine!" she whispered-yell at me. As she bends down to pick it up. I pushed her chair back and the knife hit to (y/n)'s desk.

"That was close." I said, giving her notebook back.

"(l/n) are you alright!?" The teacher asked going to her side.

"Yeah.." She answered as I try to remove the knife out of her desk.