He loves you

"I can't tell her that I love her.. Maybe I'll tell her I like her instead" I thought as I accidentally named my favorite girl character (y/n) "Why did you name her with my name?" She asked watching me "Uhh... You saw nothing" I said hiding my N64 "Come on answer my question" She said holding my hands "I couldn't think of any other names" I answered hiding my blush.

"I like it. She's my favorite anyways" She said smiling at me "Really? She's my favorite too" I said looking at her "Her eyes are beautiful, I could just stare at them forever" I thought staring at her eyes "Your eyes are beautiful" I said losing myself from her eyes "Yours too" She said as we looked down to see we were still holding hands. I blushed and continued playing my N64 "Idiot! I shouldn't have said that!" I thought.

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked down to my desk blushing as BEN does the same "Why did I say that!" I thought side glancing to him "His still cute even though I can see his real form" I thought looking at Alix to see if he saw it "Good he didn't see it" I thought looking down to my desk again "I wonder what his thinking right now?" I thought grabbing my mp3 and earphones since the teacher won't be here for ten more minutes.

I started playing Drown from Get Scared, I hum along to the song as it blasts loud "Am I willing to make it, willing to make up my mind, this decision is everything, everything" BEN sang along with the song "Am I willing to fake it, willing to fake my whole life, this is decision is everything, everything" I sang after him then smiling. He took one side of my earphone off my ear "I love you" he whispered smiling at me.